Chapter 2

This was put up quickly and I wrote it in under a day. And to the people reading thank you so much I appreciate it. I don't own naruto and Noctis belongs to @indranamikazeuchiha as they came up with him. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

Naruto's POV

*next day*

I walked into the academy and bit back a yawn. I had gone on a mission with my ANBU team last night and it took longer then expected. After I filled out the mission report and turned it in, it was already 3 in the morning. I got about an hour or two of sleep, before I got up to get ready to come here. I sat in my seat at the back corner and slept until class started.

*time skip brought to by the m&m's I'm eating*

*at the graduation exams*

I stood up as my name was called and walked into the class room. I saw Iruka and another chunnin name Mizuki.

"Alright Naruto do bunshin no jutsu"

I nodded and whispered, "Kage bunshin no jutsu" and three perfect and solid clones appeared beside me. Iruka nodded and handed me my hitai and I walked out. I nodded at Sasuke and we headed to Ichiraku's to celebrate. We ordered and I offered to pay but he refused and we ended up splitting the bill. After we parted ways and I headed home to change in to my ANBU gear.

*time skip brought to you by the kids of NaruGaa*

I was standing in the Hokage's office with a frown on my face.

"I'm sorry Naruto but I have to demote you to jonin" The Hokage said.

I shook my head, "Why though I don't understand, sir." The Hokage shook his head.

"If anyone slips up and the council finds out they'll be even mader then they already are, because The Uchiha didn't make top of the class,"

"I apologize for that, sir, but I know that nobody will slip up," I said shooting a look at the ANBU in the room. The Hokage sighed.

"Alright, but one slight slip up and the person that did it and you Naruto are out," I nodded, solemly and bowed, walking out. I slipped my mask on and pulled my hood up before I started walking home in the rain.

*the next day*

Today is the day of genin team placement. I was NOT looking forward to it. I sighed and headed to the academy. I sat in my normal seat, but this time I laid on the bench and fell asleep. I heard Iruka yelling at people to shut up, so I sat up with a yawn. I felt the pressence of Anko another ANBU agent, then there was a knock on the door. Iruka opened it and there stood Anko in full blown ANBU gear. She said something to Iruka and he beckoned me down there. With a sigh I got up and walked over to them.

"The Hokage wants you Naruto, though for what I don't know." I nodded and followed Anko out. When we were a ways away from the academy I stopped her and turned to face her.

"What was that about and why does he need me?" I asked, tense.

"A request came in asking for you Kitsune," with that she handed me my gear and mask and I quickly changed, using a smoke bomb a screen. When I was done I sealed my clothes in a scroll and sealed the scroll into a storage seal on my side. I put my mask on and we set off at top speed. When we arrived I saw a foriegn villager in front of the Hokage. Anko and I bowed.

"You have a specific request for me Hokage-Sama?" I questioned. He nodded and handed me a mission scroll. I scaned through it. 'Huh an assasination mission, haven't had one in a while' I thought, but as soon as I saw who I had to kill my eyes widened then went cold. I looked up at the Hokage then over at the man beside him. A growl escaped my lips as I trembled. I glared at the Hokage. He just shrugged.