Chapter 2

"You could try to scream and run but everyone in and around this place works for me, so go ahead and get your pretty little brains blown out." He smirks.

I feel like I'm asleep, this cant be happening.

"How did you find me?" I gulp.

"Aw, darling, you really thought you could be under the radar with me for long?" He evilly chuckles. Then he cocks the gun.

"Your going to follow me to the back of the store. Like i said, no screaming, no running or your going to die faster than I had planned for you." He gets up and yanks me from the seat by my arm, earning a squeal from me. Honestly this whole scared to death thing is an act, im worst than the devil. I could harm him in ways he wouldn't even dare to think, speak, or hear about. The funny thing is he wont even see it coming, I love that face of the people that turn on me. Total and utter surprise. I chuckle lowly to myself.

"Whats so funny?" He snaps. We walk into the back storage entrance. Employees lie scattered on the ground with blindfolds over their eyes and cotton in their mouths.

"This sight shuts you right up doesn't it, love? Shame that this could be you." I laugh again.

Is he serious or mediocre? I could think of worse things that he could do to me that would get my bones rattling to even think about.

He yanks me hard again. We get outside, a big black SUV awaits for us right outside the door.
Harry opens the back door and throws me in like my body was made of paper. My head hits the door on the other side. I rub my head to ease the pain.

He gets in up front, he takes out his phone and calls someone. "I got her, free the employees and flee the premises. Follow our car closely behind. Got it Liam? He snaps. "Good".He puts his phone back in the pocket of
His jeans.

The road ahead starts to turn into desert instead of LA asphalt. I press the red button on the waist of my jeans to find its not there. My heart stops, my only way to call for backup and he took it. How did he know? How did he do it? I search for my phone frantically to find its not there as well. I hear a snicker from the front seat. He holds up my phone and my belt with the red button. 

"Looking for these, dollface?"

"How did you know about the belt?" I question. Maybe he is smarter than he lets on, maybe he's the same as me. His tricks and wits are hidden and the tied up threats are just for show.

"A magician never reveals his tricks. I always have to be a step ahead of my victims, Rose." His jade eyes meet mine in the rearview mirror.

Im feeling vulnerable and hoping that my backup realizes i should have called.