Iron Punishment

Continued from ‘My Pleasure - Part One’

---------------------------

Iron Punishment - Part Two

Countess Lizabeth Bathioia

Sun peeked through my bedroom window as I opened my eyes, I heard a knock on my thick red wooden bedroom door; I sighed in bursting of excitement. I knew it was time for me to get up. I pushed the heavy fabric blanket off me, my feet met the cold floor, and I slipped off my night gown. There was an antiquated mirror that reached the view of my full body, I pulled the strings on the back of my black dress tighter as my breasts well up, the hem of my long skirt brushed on the polished floor, and I bit my lips to make them more redder. I hastily stepped in my black boots, I decided to keep my long black hair braided on my side so I could go out in the forest first thing in the morning!

I opened the glass door - ‘the sun feels good on my skin‘ - I smiled thoughtfully as I kept crushing on the perfect green grass across; heading for the tree. ‘Lylia,’ I breathed. There she was lifeless when I saw her. Oh, how much happy I was! There were dried tears left streaks on her white skin, her head limped to her side, and her beautiful black hair shined in the sun. ‘See, that’s why I appreciate what I have done! I have rewarded you the most eternity beauty as you die!’ I mischievously laughed out loud . I cut her rope which made her wrists bleed, I took her feathered body on my arms, and I carried her away for her to bury.

I returned inside the castle; I sat down by a dining table where I nibbled on the apple in my hand. I quickly tossed the apple aside as I took off to the girls’ room. Stopping front of their door I gripped on the knob when there were too much pleasures rushed into me at once. I could hear they whispering ‘good morning’ to each other while they getting ready to work.

I greeted at their frozen faces as I waltzed in the room, and there was a red haired girl, chattered her teeth against each other, as like she was shivering. “Name,” I ordered her coldly. ‘She widened her eyes because of what Countess had requested her. She rose her voice proudly, “My name is Sarah, madam!”’ I stood there looking unimpressed, I told her that her confidence won’t do her anything good, and her face instantly dropped to the floor. ’Hmph, young ladies should have known better than trying to get equal with me!’ I angrily grabbed her hand as I dragged her down in the cellar. ‘She yelped. She can not help herself but to speak with her braveness but shamefully begged the Countess to let of her hand. She refused to let herself cry since she promised herself that she will not show any weaknesses, but she regretfully cried out.’

‘Iron Punishment' 

‘There portentous spikes

filling inside a coffin

Teasingly biting into her innocence skin

Her pure blood pooling

underneath my feet

As here I stand

Boldly laying upon

the two most appropriate long

nails within a hollow coffin

sinking through her tiny eye sockets

her screaming in pain

only making me moan

in delight’

When her body was disposed of, I came back in the cellar to clean up the mess, ’What a mess she had made!’ I exclaimed mockingly. Blood was everywhere, inside the coffin, on the floor, and smeared on the wall. I soaked the dirt washcloth in the bowl, it was filled with bloody water, and then I scrubbed the blood off on the cement floor effortless with a satisfied smile on my face.

-

-

-

…Once again..

……..To be Continued.