My Pleasure

Countess Lizabeth Bathoia

I quickly picked my pace, hurrying down the hall holding my dress up I swiftly stepped down the stairs;

a doorbell sound hit my ears. ‘Oh they are quite early!’ I thought excitedly as I continued walking delightfully down the hall that led to the front door. There was a heavy carved wood door with a black steel knob, I opened the door with my perfect smile on, welcoming the two farmer couples in as their little daughter hiding behind her mother’s ugly brown rag skirt. “You may call me Countess Lizabeth Bathioia.“ I told them when I sensed the little girl’s fear, I raised my eyebrows lustfully; I longed to get my hands on her slim neck. I gave another smile as my eyes met the parents’, reassuring them that their daughter would be a perfect servant. ’Ha! How could a beautiful young girl like her to be wasted?’ I snickered to myself.

I held the fancy tapestries back as I watched out of a window, the parents leaving their daughter with her suitcase, I watched the girl waved her parents goodbye as she slouched her shoulders while dragging her suitcase along toward the front door. ‘Finally, they are gone! Now I can..’ I stopped thinking when the girl’s fragile footsteps lightly creaked the wooden floor behind me. I took her hand and gestured her to follow me up the stairs, I let the girl put her suitcase on the floor next to the available bed - along with other six young girls chattering nosily - they stopped abruptly as my boots tapped on the floor. An older servant of mine came up cautiously behind me, she cleared her throat as she squeaked annoyingly, “Your dinner is ready, ma’am.” I glared at the old woman in disgust that caused her to scramble away clumsily, I creaked my neck around the room.

Girls shivered eerily as there were goose bumps on their arms when I brushed their brown, blond, and red hair through my fingers. I opened my eyes when I felt the smoothness of a girl’s black hair, ’Ah, yes’ my eyes sparkled; I told the girl with black hair to come with me at once, she stumbled off her bed, biting on her thin lips and nodded her head.

I put my arm teasingly around the girl’s shoulders. 'She, who awkwardly held her hands together, was not sure what she should do - should she trust this woman who she had just met not too long time ago? - She was so afraid of Countess Lizabeth’s piercingly brown eyes, the way she wore her long black low cut gown that revealed the lady’s large breast made her uncomfortable, and Lizabeth’s sneeringly red lips gave her a reason to not trust.'

We entered a small room with a glass door that led to back of the forest, I held her hand when I asked the little girl for her name. “My name is Lylia, madam,” her voice barely rose. I grinned down at her because I knew I had her in my power; she can’t escape from me now! “Lylia, no need to be afraid. I need you to do what I am going to tell you.” I towered over the girl. “Take off your clothes.”

‘On my fingers

The rich honey

I smeared on

her skin

The rope wrapped

tightly around

her wrists

as she cried out

The honey dripping

temptingly down

on her trembling legs

Out there

in the forest

her hands clung painfully

to the tree

The buzzing sound

came from where

the pricking insects

stung her

sweetened body’

-

- 

- 

... To be continued