His eyes were fixed onto the dazed wolf as it struggled to get to its feet. Ivan assessed and watched the injured being like a hawk. His demeanour only shifting when the werewolf began to charge in Ivan's direction.

"Riley, I strongly suggest you get your mutt on its leash before it comes anywhere near me, otherwise you're going to be a man down" Ivan instructed.

Before the black creature could attack, Riley shifted into his wolf and jumped in front of Ivan, using himself as a barrier.

The wolf reluctantly retreated whilst simultaneously whimpering and bowing its head.

I'm not a fan of violence but God that was so hot! Ivan's superior behaviour was something that I had always found attractive, for the majority of the time. The confidence and dominance that radiates of off him when he speaks and when he talks was enough to make my heart skip a few beats.

Reluctantly leaving my thoughts in my mind I focus on the surrounding bodies.

Wounds were clutched and faces were scrunched as the fighting died down.

"This is not a playground, we don't have time for petty games or proving who's the best. We are running out of time and it won't be long before our enemy grows impatient and decides he's going to pay us a visit. We're supposed to work together, fighting one another isn't going to change the situation we are in, it will only make us weaker against Tobias and his army". Said Ivan aloud.

Everyone's head slowly began to fall out of embarrassment or discomfort, even though Ivan was correct they didn't want to admit it.

"Now this is my home and this is my land, there will be no more fighting between any of you unless it's for your training and there will be no more arguing, as soon as this mess is over you can kill each other....I don't care,  but for now I'm in charge and I call the shots, if you have a problem then you speak to me" Ivan states.

"I've got a problem" a black haired man stepped forward.

He was the guy that tried to attack me moments ago.

"Don't Joshua " Riley warned

"The boss said he calls the shots around here and I've got a problem"

"Yeah well I'm the boss of our kind and I call the shots for us wolfs and I'm telling you to drop it" Riley continued.

"It's alright, by all means Joshua feel free to express your feelings....we are all your friends here you can trust us, vent away" Ivan mocked.

"Fuck you leach!!!" He argued back

"It was just a joke, don't take things to seriously....I'm not going to argue with you so if you have something to say then I suggest you do it now"

"My problem is your fucking mate!" He vocalised.

"Joshua!" Riley barked.

When their words left his mouth I felt a lump instantly form in my throat. Ivan had instantly tensed up and everyone had taken a cautious step back.

Ivan's head was slowly turned in his direction, I could tell things were going to get nasty and quick.

"Yeah that's right, my problem is that little whore"

A wave of anger hit me as I stood behind Ivan. I'm no whore! Who does he think he is.

"I'm not going to fight with you, whatever issue you have I would advise you to get over it and quickly-"