Eladriel Strauss

Eladriel is the firstborn of the family. He inherited most of Laxus' physical traits, having his father's sharp-looking face, blonde spiky hair, and signature emerald eyes. He also takes on most of his father's negative personality, especially his arrogance and laziness.

Trivia: Eladriel is named after the lightning dragon that once resided inside of Laxus' lacrima. After the dragon's departure, Laxus and Mirajane vowed to name after their very first child "Eladriel" to honor the his legacy.

Age: 15

Hobbies: Music ( Rock & Roll ), picking fights, and flirting

Likes: No one in particular

Dislikes: Laxus, Mirajane, and the weaks

Magic: Lightning Dragon Soul Take Over

Quotes:

* To himself: "I wished that my father would one day notice me and that my mother would stop yelling at me. Huh, no matter... as long as they don't get in my way."

* To Laxus: "Don't talk to me as if you care, coz all you ever care about is my stupid sister! Just what is it that you see in her that I don't!?"

* To Mirajane: "What kind of girly name is 'Eladriel'!? Thanks to you, people won't stop making fun of my name, and I'm sick of it!"

* To his little sister ( Larxene ): "No matter how hard you try to get Father to acknowledge you, that idiot will still never give a damn about you, so stop wasting your breathe and just give up already!"