Xxx16xxx

<===== STEVE POV =====>

Steve looked around before coming out of the darkness, he walked through the halls before returning back to the banister and looked over to see Ken trying to fight back against the creature that hurted his mate but he controlled himself from jumping down there and get revenge. As he was walking around the building, Steve heard Rage voice coming from the big room, he slowly walked towards the door and could hear something being thrown around the room. He could hear a familiar voice "come on, Rage you can do better than that" he slowly opened the door unnoticed and froze to see what was in front of him, Rage was on his knees with Ju-Long over him. He felt anger towards what is happening so he snapped.

<===== JU-LONG POV =====>

Ju-Long watch as Rage groan in pain as he went in deep, he was about to do it again but he was sent flying into the wall and turned to see a grey wolf standing over Rage. He watch as it sniffed him, suddenly it turned towards him, anger could be seen in its eyes as it growled at him "you hurt my mate" with that being said flames engulfed on the wolf as it ran for him. Before he could react, the wolf tackled him sending them both through the wall, Rage beginning to pulled on the chains around his wrists not caring about the pain that he felt...

<===== KEN POV =====>

Ken landed on the wall of the room and jump just in time when the creature tried to claw him, he was feeling weak but didn't show it to anyone but Hunter could feel it from where he stood. Logan was floating in the air enjoying the view till he heard something crashing from above and he looked at two of his man and they nodded as they disappeared upstairs. Then there was a scream, he turned to saw Ken against the wall with his creature's claws digging into his chest, Logan landed on the ground and walked over to him as he said "you can end all of this if only you become mine" Hunter could see that Ken was shaking his head but gasped when the claws went deeper in. Rick struggled to get free but then he stopped when he feel a unknown emotion coming from Cody, he look at his mate and could see that he is shaking and his eyes were staring at the creatures head and suddenly the guards went flying into the wall. Logan was shocked to see his man on the ground, he smirked when he saw Cody standing and he said "my word, I see that you want to join in the show" Ken was struggling to get the creatures claws out of him as he watched Logan making a black power in his hand and he said "let's see if you can survive this" with that Ken shouted as the power hit his brother in the chest sending him into the hard, blood was coming from the back of his head as he slide down, Rick shouted "you bastard" but Logan only smirk as he turned his attention to him...

<===== CODY POV =====>

Cody opened his eye to see only darkness in front of him, he walked around trying to get out of the darkness till he heard a voice "my lovely boy, what have they done to you" Cody turned to block his eyes when a bright light came towards him. The light wasn't hurting him which felt strange to him, he removed his hand to see a beautiful woman sitting on the rock looking out at the ocean, he heard her voice "come closer, my son" Cody took slow steps as he approached the women. He watch as the woman stood up from the rocks as she looked at him, he felt unafraid of the woman as she place her hand on his cheek as she said "my world, you look just like your father" Cody place his hand on her cheek and said "mother?" The woman smiled as he engulfed her with a hug, she hugged him back as she said

"I'm so sorry that I left you when you were just a baby but I always known that your brother Ken would protect you but now I want you to fight... to show those people that no one hurts your family"

Cody nodded and his mother kissed him on the cheek before he vanished into darkness... Rick felt more pain coming from his ribs as Logan punched him while his guards hold him up, Ken was struggling to get out of the creatures claws but they were only going in deeper. Hunter notices Cody's body moving, suddenly there was a high pitch scream coming from Cody, everyone watch as Cody flipped over on his hands and knees shaking in pain, Logan looked at his man and said "kill him" before his man could even move a flying Ju-Long landed on them and a wolf covered in flames came into view. It looked around before its eyes stopped on Logan and began to walk towards him, the creature could see what's going to happen and went for it but something jump from above crushing it like a bug, Hunter looked at his men and shouted "NOW" with that they transform into their wolves and went on the attack.

<===== RAGE POV =====>

Rage finally got his wrist free, deep cuts were bleeding as he sat up not minding the pain as he slowly crawled towards his clothes. He put on his jeans before limping out of the room, he could feel his body heating up 'not now' he hold himself up by the banister, feeling pain in his body as he walked down the stairs. He could hear people fighting as he entered the room, he immediately blocked a flying person as he looked around to see Steve fighting off Logan. He saw Ken and Hunter struggling with the creature that had nearly killed his friend and he charged....

<===== HUNTER POV =====>

Hunter was sent flying towards the wall by its wings while it grabbed Ken by the neck as it said "now, I can finally kill you" before it could even cut him, something charged right at it making Ken fall but someone caught him. He looked and saw Hunter, he was bleeding badly and they turned to see Rage behind him, his eyes had turned purple and his body is twitching, Ken had seen this before and he whispered "move" with that they moved just in time when black shadows came out of Rage, the creature tried to move from them but it had its body and began to pull it towards Rage, it tried to snap at his face but its face froze. Rage made a fist with his free hand, the creature felt its wings began grabbed and it began to scream, Logan blocked the wolfs attack to see his perfect creatures wings being ripped apart from its body, the creature fell to the ground as Rage looked at Logan and began to walk towards him. Ken saw the creature getting back up and ran towards him but Rage quickly side-kicked the creatures head, its head went flying into the wall where it was crush. Rage froze when he heard a howl, he turned to see Steve badly injured with Logan holding a bloody dagger, Ken watch as Rage ran towards him, his hands glowing black as they went for each other...