Xxx8xxx

<===== ZACK POV =====>

"Ouch, ouch, for a human your strong"
Zack said as he felt Mary squeezing his hand even harder as she controls her breathing, Ken came in with the doctor and he said "are you ready to deliver" Mary nodded and Zack said "I'll wait outside" Ken nodded and and walked over to Mary and hold her hand as the doctor ordered "okay Mary I need you to push" Mary began to push......
About 5 hours of labor, Ken smiled when he heard the baby crying, he gave Mary a kiss on the forehead as he said "well done" Mary smiled weakly as the nurse came over with the baby, Mary hold her baby and she smiled as the nurse said "it's a boy" Mary looked up at Ken and said "what will I call him" Ken looked at the baby and he said "how about Sky" Mary began to think and said "i like that" Ken smiled but then they heard a nurse shouting "sir, you are not allowed in here" Ken got up to see Victor coming in, he could see something bad had happen and he said "its Cody" a growl vibrated the room, Mary looked at her baby boy and notice that Sky didn't even cry, just looking up at her. Zack came into the room, he could see it in his eyes as he said "we'll be fine" Ken nodded and he kissed Mary on the forehead, Mary nodded allowing him to kiss Sky on the forehead before following Victor.

<===== KEN POV =====>

Students jumped with fright when they heard the doors of the school being pushed open, they moved out of his way and those that didn't were shoved, Victor caught the students that he shoved and said "Ken, you need to calm down" Ken turned to him, he could see his eyes going golden as he said "I am calm" he opened the nurses office to see Rick waking up, but before he could actually awake, he was slammed into the wall of the room. He hissed as pain came up his back, he looked at Ken as he said "don't kill me" Ken growled "why shouldn't i" Rick said "Cody wouldn't forgive you if you did" Ken just drop him, Victor watch as bones in Ken's body moving as he said "who took him" Rick slowly got himself up and said "I last thing I remembered was a name Ju-Long" Ken began to walk around the room trying to think if knows someone with that name and suddenly a memory came to him and he growled "Hunter" with that he ran out of the building, Victor looked at Rick and said "I think you should follow him" Rick nodded and ran after the mad Ken..

<===== RAGE POV =====>

Rage was sleeping with his boyfriend when he heard a loud bang coming from downstairs, he ignored it first till the bang got louder, he slowly moved out of the bed not waking up his mate as he walked down to the answer the door, he pulled the door open to see a very pissed Ken and a scared Rick in front of him and he said "what's wrong?" Ken growled as he said "I need your help to get Cody back" Rage nodded and he told them to come in as he walked back up stairs, to see his boyfriend whom had just woke up. He smirked as he kissed him before getting dress in just jeans and a vest top, he tied up his black hair and felt his boyfriend's arms going around him as he said "do you have to get dress" Rage looked over his shoulder, suddenly he was sent towards the wall, Rage was in front of him and kissed him on the lips before saying

"You better get dress as well"

His boyfriend nodded before kissing him back, Rage disappeared and reappeared in the kitchen, and said "so Ken, what do you want me to do for you?" Ken looked at him and said "I want you to come with me to Hunters territory" Rage handed him and Rick a cuppa as he sat down. Ken took a sip of his tea, he looked at Rage and said "by the why do you know anyone name Ju-Long" suddenly they jumped when they heard something break, they heard a young male voice "Rage" Ken turned and saw one of his workers wearing some of Rage clothes. He didn't take any notice as he ran to Rage whom hadn't move, Rick froze when he saw blood coming from his hands where the cup was, the man pulled Rage out of the chair and put his hands over the sink and turned on the water. Rage said "I thought he was dead" Ken got up and said "you know him" Rage said "you used know him to, he used to hang with us till he killed his own parents and kicked out of the territory" Ken tried to remember but couldn't, Rage felt his boyfriend wrapping bandages around his hands as Rick said "I thought you could heal yourself" Rage sat down again pulling his boyfriend onto his lap as he said "sometimes, I would wonder what it would feel to feel pain for once" Ken looked at his worker whom was blushing as he said "you are lucky that I didn't open the cafè" the man nodded and he blushed even darker when Rage kissed his cheek and he said "I'll come with you" Ken nodded and watch as Rage got up with his boyfriendand went to pack some stuff before heading out.

<===== HUNTER POV =====>

Hunter was laying in his human form looking up into the sky, he still couldn't believe that Cody was still alive and that Ken had known it all his life. Before he could think even more about it, he saw Steve running towards him and some of his pack members, they stopped in front of them and Steve breaths in deeply "we have intruders coming towards us at the north side" Hunter jumped to his feet, he followed Steve to see these intruders. As he walked past his pack, he heard them whispering among themselves but he couldn't catch it as he walked, suddenly he stopped when he got a familiar scent 'Mate!' His wolf growled as he started running with Steve right behind him. He skidded to a halt when he saw him, but growled when he saw a vampire with him and Steve said "you and that bloodsucker is not allow he_" Hunter jumped when he heard Steve shouting when he was sent flying into the air and in a tree, Rage appeared out of the shadows not wearing a suit as he said "man, he's annoying little dude" Ken growled at Hunter as he said "where is he" Hunter tilted his head in confusion but didn't get to say a word as he went flying to the ground by Ken's fist, Rage could see anger in Ken's eyes as he watch Hunter getting back up, he put his jaw back into place as he growled "I don't know who you think you are Ken but I will put you in your place" Ken smirked as he charged at him, they both change into their wolves in midair. Hunter was stronger as he tackled Ken to the ground and began to dig his claws into his ribs, Ken growled in pain but quickly pushed Hunter away. Rage and Rick wanted to help but two wolves jump in front of them, Rage could see that the one in front of him is Steve, he put his hand out and signal him to come at him, Steve growled as he went for him but Rage skidded to the left he kicked the wolfs front paws sending it to the ground, Rick was hopping like mad avoiding the claws.

<===== KEN POV =====>

Ken bites down on to Hunters shoulder, causing blood to drip onto the ground, Hunter growled as he pushed Ken away and slashed him in the face blinding him before knocking him down but before he could do anything else, he was stopped by a laugh.....