Xxx14xxx

<===== RAGE POV =====>

Rage was waking up by something licking his cheek, he slowly opened his eyes to see a wolf cub sitting on top of him looking down at him, it made cute bark before licking his cheek again and Rage lift it up before getting up. He cracked his shoulders before getting up, the cub followed him through the hall till they stopped at the kitchen, he saw Ken and Rick sitting in the living room talking till they saw him and Ken said "good morning" Rage walked over to them and sat down on the one sitter. Once he had sat down, the wolf cub sat on his lap and went into a ball and began to purr, Ken looked at him confused as he said "who is that" Rage shrugged his shoulder as he said "dunno, it woke me up" and he began to rub the cub. As he was rubbing the cub, he could hear it purr as it sleeps until he saw a shadow standing over him and he notices the cub looking up and it began to whimpering til it jumped off of Rage and walked away. Suddenly he jumped when Steve sat down beside him, Ken notices that Rage began to be more alerted by Steve being beside him. Rage looked at him and gave him a reassuring smiled and said "so, whats the plan" Ken smiled and said "well, if we get to Logan's place before dawn, we could go and bring my brother home" Rage nodded and they got up to leave. When Ken and Rick walked past the door of the mansion, Rage was grabbed from behind and he felt claws digging into his neck, Ken quickly reacted and went for the attacker but he suddenly was sent on his knees by a strong force, Hunter and his group walked towards them as he said "you are not going anywhere, till we have a agreement" Ken struggled to get up from the force but Steve force him deeper into the ground, he could feel his mate struggling to get out of his grip and he whispered

"don't even try it, mate"

<===== RAGE POV =====>

Rage watch as Hunter walked closer to Ken, but Rick went in front of him, fangs out and ready to attack Hunter growled at him as he said "you really think that you could fight me" Rick smirked as he said "I don't really went to waste my energy on you but I am really want to get my mate and I will kill whoever tries to stop me or my friends" before there could be any movements, a member of Hunter's friend came running towards them, right behind him was a creature unknown to him, it had wings and it was moving fast, Rage watch as the creature grabbed the man and flown up into the air, what happened next was a shock to everyone, the man was thrown at Hunter whom was sent flying backwards, the creature landed in front of them, he looked around before laying his eyes on Ken but then he was looking at Rage and Rick, he moved his wings sending Rick to the ground. He walked towards Rage not taking any notices of Steve. He looked at Rage and suddenly Steve was sent flying into Hunter, Rage stayed still as it circled him, his eyes were on Ken whom was slowly waking up. Suddenly he heard it talk "Rage" with that Rage moved just in time when the creatures wings could smack him, he went in front of Ken looking at him. The creature just smirked as he circled them, Rage watch as he looked at him and suddenly he was gone, before Ken could register what is happen Rage grabbed him and thrown him towards Rick whom had caught him just in time when the creature appeared like a flash, grabbed him and flown high into the sky. Rick helped Ken on his feet, Ken looked around to find Rage but the creature appeared in front of them, it smirked as it attack them.

<===== STEVE POV =====>

Feeling pain in his head as he got up, Steve sat up just in time to see Rage fallen into the ground, he ran, he made sure that he hadn't hit his head once he landed. He looked at Rage, he could tell that he is barely breathing, and he began to pump his chest up, Hunter watch in shock as his second in command trying to save a warlocks life and he said "come on Steve, his a goner" Steve glared at him making him the Alpha's son back down as he growled "he is NOT a goner" with that everyone watch as electricity went through his veins as he pushed it through Rage's chest. Suddenly Rage sat up, smoke coming from his body, he looked around before pain came to his side as he slowly gotten up from the ground as he said "where is Ken and Rick" Hunter looked around and notices that Ken and Rick is gone as he said "shit" Steve watch as he got up but wasn't as balance and he caught him as he was about to fall again. Steve said "you need to rest, please" Rage looked at him and nodded, he watch as Hunter walked over towards them and said "who or what was that" Rage didn't know what that creature was but he knows who sent it as he said "Logan is dead meat" with that he looked at Hunter and said "I have a plan" everyone looked at each other before Hunter said "why should we trust you" Rage glared at him as he said "you do want Ken to be yours, am I correct" Hunter growled but nodded Rage smirked and began explain the plan.

<===== RICK POV =====>

Slowly opening his eyes to see only darkness, Rick looked around till lights flashed on and he froze when he saw Cody in front of him, and he ran towards him and he said "my god, Cody are you alright" Cody looked up at him and could see that something is not right, his eyes looked dead and his fangs were out. Suddenly a door opened, Rick turned and got in front of his mate when he saw Ju-Long walked into the room, he smirked as he said "I see that little Cody is getting weaker" Rick watch as he walked towards them, he got ready to attack but he was sent flying into the wall, Ju-Long walked over to him and he felt his hands being force behind his back. He watch as Rick struggled, he place his hand on his chest and slowly trace his body as he said "I was going through Cody's memories and all I got was images of how good you are in bed" Rick felt his hand going down to the start to his jeans but he moved back when Rick spit at him. Ju wipe his face, suddenly pain went to his stomach and Ju grabbed him by the neck and began to have some fun....

<===== KEN POV =====>

Ken opened his eyes, he looked around himself to see that he is not in Hunter's mansion and he sat up and walked towards the door but he fell onto the ground. A chain was around his foot, he tried to pull at it but it was no use, he heard the sound of the door and he turned to see....a half dressed Logan smirking at him.