xxx2xxx

<===== KEN POV =====>

When the driver stopped at O'Connor Street, he looked at Ken in the mirror and said "you sure you don't want me to wait for you, sir" Ken got out of the car and went to the driver side, the driver rolled down his window and watch as Ken handed him his sword and said "I would like these to returned to my house, tell my maid that I would like them cleaned before I get back" the driver nodded and Ken watch as he drove off. He walked the rest of the way, he jumped over the wall to the back door of the school and walked inside, not a lot of students couldn't detect him as a wolf as he walked through the corridor but before he could walk into Victor's office, Ken got tackled to the ground. A unknown voice said "you thought you could get rid me forever, Cody" Ken froze when he heard his brothers name, he struggled as he was pulled into a empty room.

<===== RICK POV =====>

Rick looked at his friend and he walked into the room while his friend keeps watch. The nurse saw what happened, she knows that she has only a few minutes before Ken could kill him and she ran to get Victor. Rick throws his mate into the table and smirked as when the table broken into pieces, he watch as he sat up, shaking the dust off his head as he got up but Rick grabbed him and pinned him against the wall of the classroom.

<===== KEN POV =====>

'What the fuck is this vampire doing'

Ken thought as he felt the vampire's hand going inside his shirt, he heard him said "I see that you have being working out" but before the vampire could kiss him, he was sent backwards into the wall. Rick got up and watch Ken dusting himself off before he went for him, he notices how fast Ken is till he grabbed his wrist and twist it behind his back and pin him against the wall as he said "I love when you try to be hard to get", Ken felt the vampire placing his hand on his jeans . Rick froze when Ken glared at him, suddenly Ken moved making him snap his arm as he sidekick him in the ribs, sending him hard into the wall.

<===== CODY POV =====>

In the recovery room, Cody was waiting for the nurse and the principle to come back with news about his brother but then he felt the room shake. He slowly gotten off the bed and walked towards the door, as he opened the door and turned to see one of Rick's friend, guarding the room beside the recovery and he lean against the wall as he walked towards and him and weakly said

"hey Jack, what is Rick doing in there"

Jack turned and said "hey Cody, he is just doing _wait_ if you are here, who's in there" he was about to open the door but realizes that it was locked, Cody watch as he tried to burst the door open.

<===== RICK POV =====>

Rick watch as Ken bend the door handle and turned to him, he froze in place when he saw a deadly smirk appeared on his face and he heard a different voice said "you are going to pay for tackling me" he moved just in time when claws came at him, Rick tried to throw chairs and tables to slow him down but they were quickly ripe to shreds and he trip as the claws went for him, he shut his eyes. Then a voice shouted

"brother!"

<===== KEN POV =====>

The door burst open, Ken saw Victor looking at him with fear, he retracted his claws back into his hand that was just a centimeter from the vampires head as he walked towards him. He glared at the vampire and said "next time you wouldn't be lucky" he fixed up his jacket before looking at Victor and said "I want to know what the hell is wrong with him" before he could hear a reply, Ken heard a familiar yet weaken voice "Ken, you change a lot since we last meet" Ken caught his brother before he could fall as he said "lets get you back into the recovery room and Victor" he picked up his brother bridal-style as Victor looked up at him and he said "I would like a word with you in your office"

<===== RICK POV =====>

Rick opened his eyes and rubbed him when he thought he saw looking at two Cody's and that the principle was shaking as he nodded. He watch the two Cody's walking away, he then watch Victor walk towards him and pulled him up as he said "you just had to make him even more mad, didn't you" with that he walked out of the room with the nurse. Rick looked at the corner and froze at how close he was at dying and his friend came inside and said "who the hell was that" Rick just shake his head as he said "I have no idea" and they walked out of the destroyed room.

<===== KEN POV =====>

Placing his brother back onto his bed, he sat at the windowsill as the nurse handed Cody some blood soup and helped hims bandage up his arm as his brother quickly began to drink it, Ken said "easy there, you haven't being drinking in two days, you'll just puke it back out" Cody looked at his brother as he nod and began to drink his soup more slowly. Once he was finished his soup, Ken looked at him and said "why are you always doing this, these past few months your stopped drinking till they call me" Cody felt sadden that he had disappointed his brother and he said "I just miss you, I can't go outside this school to see you" he didn't realize that his brother was beside him until Ken hugged him which he normal don't do as he said "I miss you too" he kissed his little brothers head as Cody hugged him back. The nurse was staring at them till Ken glared at her before he said "I would like it if you make sure that my brother is well enough to walk back to class" the nurse nodded and before he could walk away, Cody grabbed his bandaged arm and said "will you stay longer" Ken nodded and he patted his brother on the head before walked out of the room.

People were watching him, some would try to get in his way but they quickly back down when he gave them a warning glare, Victor was looking through his window when he jumped as his office door was slammed closed and he said "I know what you are going to say, I should have called you sooner" he ducked when a chair was thrown at him and Ken said "we made a deal to never contact me unless he is in danger, not when he stopped drinking blood, you could have force him to drink it" Victor shouted "I had tried that but he would just puke it back out" Ken began to walk back and fort trying to stay calm before he could say anything, the door opened again and Victor saw Rick coming inside and he said "sir, I think I'm seeing two Codys" Rick turned and froze when he saw Cody in front of him, he watch as claws came from his hand as he said "you want some more, kid" Rick watch as Cody began to walked towards him but then Victor came in front of him and he said "Ken, I will not let you kill one of my students" Rick froze with shock.

<===== RICK POV =====>

There standing in front of him, was the most deadly werewolf in the world and he stuttered "you a-are K-Ken W-" he didn't have a chance to finished as Ken took another step towards him but he stopped when his phone was ringing. He went to answer it, the first thing he could hear was something breaking in the background and he said

"Mary, is everything alright"

"Master, someone had broken into the house, I just made it into the cellar"

Victor notice something isn't right as he retracted his claws and he said "I'm coming right back,don't open the door not even for me till I give you the knock just keep yourself and your child safe" with that he hanged up and tied up his long brown hair as he said "Mr Victor, tell my brother that I'll be gone but I'll come back before nightfall". Rick watch as he ran towards the window, they opened by itself just in time when he jumped, Victor walked over to the window to see Ken's body jumping over buildings and he closed the window to turn and see Rick's still shocked face as he said

"do you have something to say"

Rick shakes his head and said "I just couldn't believe that..... KEN WILLOW IS CO_" he stopped when he was knocked down by Victor's fist and Victor said madly "don't be talking like that, you'll be dead, he has being hiding to protect his brother ever since he was little and you better keep that mouth shut if not you'll die by his hands" Rick place his hand on his cheek and he nodded as the principle told him to leave.