Nosson Dovid Rabinowich:The Best Time to Visit The Netherlands

Nosson Dovid (Nathan David) Rabinowich has been organizing tours for groups and individuals to different parts of the world. According to him, one of the best places to travel to during summer is the Netherlands. The summer months are a sublime time to visit the Netherlands. There are a lot of things to do. The numerous canals that navigate through the large cities of the Netherlands are filled with small boats, and the parks are normally full of people enjoying a barbecue picnic. During summer, most people in the Netherlands spend several hours outdoor. It is this magnificent, and excellent atmosphere that makes going to the Netherlands in summer exciting.

There is much to do outside of the busy cities in the Netherlands. Visitors can head for the lakes to enjoy some amazing water sports, or to the shoreline for some fun, swimming in the water, and relaxing on the shore. The forests are refreshingly lovely and are great places where you can enjoy a picnic or take a stroll. During summer, the Netherlands has around 17 hours of sun a day, providing excellent opportunities for those who like to venture outside and explore the countryside.

Summer is additionally a time of celebration in the Netherlands. During summer, the Dutch organize a parade, a cultural summer fair in the four large cities. Including the famous Oerol, a Rotterdam-based summer carnival on the island of Terschelling.

As an accomplished traveler and tour guide, Nathan David Rabinowich helped coordinate several travel arrangements for individuals and groups. However, he made sure that he took time off to relax and unwind. Nathan is a former restaurant manager and executive director of Jewish Heritage Tours, and has traveled extensively to many parts of the world.

During his trips to the Netherlands, Nathan David Rabinowich stayed at the Golden Tulip of Wipselberg in Beekbergen. The hotel is situated on twelve acres of beautiful land with astounding sceneries of the forest and moorlands.