Chapter 11 part 2

He looked at me astonished after taking the last of his drink.
"It doesn't have to be a party, or, or some kind of rave to drink like hell!"
I laughed at that. Not only because it was true, but also because I loved the sound of his accent when he says something with a p, an, r, and some others. Do you ever have that one specific phrase, or word, that someone with an accent says because it sounds so graceful or even kinda funny but kawaii?? Jacks- sorry -
Sean's voice is just so... Ugh... Words can't even describe how much I love his voice, like, legit. It's so frckity fracken beautiful like just give me your accent. Seriously. That's all I want is an accent. I mean, according to people from other countries I have one, but that's just because they're not used to it. Well... That's actually kinda part of how accents work. But what I'm trying to say is that I want to have something different to my voice. You know?
"I'm not agreeing but I'm not going against that..."
I commented, letting a little laugh escape. He laughed with me.

~

As we finished our pizza and drinks, we payed for the bill and headed out the door, after being thanked by the person at the front counter. We stood in the parking lot, as our breath could be seen in the night sky. "Whoo..."
He exhaled, shivering and putting his hands in his pockets.
"It's quite chilly out..."
He commented, giving me a smile. I smiled back before saying,
"You know, normally I would go for a walk, but as you can see the weather isn't the best..."
I trailed off.
"We'll just cause it's a little chilly out doesn't mean we can't go for a walk."
He corrected, smiling at me. I smiled back, but was lost for words.

~

     We walked along the streets, being illuminated by the surrounding lights. We weren't really talking, but the silence felt good. It was rather... Relaxing. Like there was no stress at all. We made a few turns here and there but mostly walked a straight line. I admired the view, even though it was minimal. It doesn't take a wonderful view to have a wonderful time.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yay part 2 is finally up! Sorry I'm taking so long school is a real bitch. Not to mention I went on an unexpected camping trip I didn't want to go on because I hate school and stuff 😒 but I'm trying at least! I might be publishing my other fanfiction when I at least have 5 or more chapters... I dunno leave some opinions about my other fanfic or maybe about this chapter part? Which ever.
              Love you all,
                  Tobaescus :3