Chapter 1

Elsa's P.O.V
It's Monday i cover up the injuries with make up. Carefully put on my clothes and i turn to the picture of Jack and me when we were kids. And i walk over and pick it up and allow a small smile to creep on my face. And i mumble under my breath I wish you were here. I here a knock at my door. I opened it too see Pitch his yellow golden eyes staring at me. Pitch looked down at the picture in my hand. Snatched it from me looked at it the threw it on the ground. I silently cried as he dragged me out my room in his car to go to school. The ride was silent. When I get to school i walk to my locker. When I hear a voice I never thought I here again.

"Dang it where is my locker." He said question

I turn to see "Jack Frost." He looks around.

"Jackson Overland Frost. " I say again.

" The only person who knows my full name is..." he looks at me and tears are in his eyes and my too i run and hug him.

"Snowflake..." he coos while caressing my hair.

"Frosty..." i silently cried.

"Hey let go of my girlfriend." I heard Pitch growl.

He let's me go and i instantly miss his touch. In his arms i felt safe it feels so right.

" Elsa who's that?" Jack asked

"My...boyfriend Pitch Black." I say. He can read me like a book so i think he got the message. Just then Pitch was on my side he wrapped his arm around my waist and i flinch slightly.

" Who are you?" Pitch gritts through his teach.

"Elsa's Bestfriend Jack Frost and you can calm down nothing romantic is going on... she is friend zone." I look at him i can tell he is lying about the friend zone part.

" Alright Frost, well baby see you later." Pitch says and kisses my cheek. I fake smile and he walks off.

" Elsa what has he done to you?" He asked angrily. I wipe away the make up. And he gasps... I cry on his chest.

" I'm sorry Elsa if I we're here this would've have happened to you." he stated.

" No it's not your fault Jack. It's okay just please don't let him take me from you." I whimper

" I won't Snowflake...I won't" he conforts. We just skip 1st period but too scared to care.