pretence

"Is she alright?" I heard some voices, I could guess they were talking about me but where is my baby? I opened my eyes a little and I saw Leonardo.what is he doing here, I want him out, he never gave me a chance, he stole my future adventure from me, he left me to drown, I thought he will always be by my side. I felt my heart break into two and remembered that he had rejected me which led to me blacking out. Leonardo walked out of the room leaving me with derek, I tried to sit up but beta king Derek commanded to sit back. I growled aloud and saw him flinch back."why is your eyes that colour?" Derek asked."what do u mean?",I asked." Here",he said giving me a mirror. I gasped as I saw my reflection,my eyes were like an aura with blue and sliver stars swirling around them. "I don't know, I am just as suprised as you are." What happened to me " I asked careful not mention anything about Leonardo."did alpha royals find his mate? " tears slipped from my eyes as I prepared myself for the heartbreak that was to come, my mate has been snatched by another yes or no. "No, the alpha did not finish the ceremony, he left as soon as he called me that you fainted, what happened between the two of you anyway? ", he curiously watched me. I realized he did not tell anyone we are mates. "nothing, he just helped me, I was feeling nauseous during the ball".
"It is with great pride and honor that i introduce to you to my mate, miss serena, she will be your queen", that was what I thought would happen the moment he touched me but the painful part was that he rejected and threw away everything we could ever have. What exactly was the problem? Was I ugly or dumb or not just good enough?
After getting discharged, I spent my days sulking until the bastard struck again.
"Serena Wolfe is to be reduced to the status of omega starting today, anyone who treats her more than that will be punished