21

Paige's POV

"Go to hell Chloe!" I yelled

"Paige what I'm telling you is the truth! You've got to believe me!" She looked at me with pleading eyes

"There is know way josh had something to do with this!"

"I swear that was him! When they took me, we-we stopped at this house and I saw him there! I swear it was him!!"

I roll my eyes "After the whole story just told me, that you were blackmailed, and you willingly did what he told you to do I don't know what to believe anymore."

"Pai-!" She started but I cut her off

"Be quiet Chloe! You brought this all on yourself! Your the one that threatened to expose Felix! He blackmailed you because if you exposed he would've gone to jail!! Your an idiot and a jerk! You only care about yourself!"

"You don't mean that." Her eyes watered

"I do!"

There was an awkward silence.

"You know why they let me write letters right."
She asked

A nodded my head no.

"They want me to have some hope. It's all a set up. They wanted you guys to find me and then they were going to make all of you pay for it."

"You used past tense. What changed?"

She gulped and spoke. "That was there original plan. But I already new it. One of felix's messages was accidentally sent to me. And it exposed it." Chloe tried not to cry "so I planted all the clues, everyone of them. Those letters you get, they are from me but all the other clues were already there before I was kidnapped. I knew they were going to kidnap me. They eventually figured out that I knew there plan and they changed it, but they never figured out that I already planted the clues."

"Why didn't you tell anyone?"

"I was scared."

"Why do they let you write the clues now then?"

"They don't. They think I'm just writing letters to say hi and everything. But there too stupid, they thing I'm just some dumb girl."

"Oh" was all I could get out

She laid down on the mattress and sighed.

"There's no way out. The Windows and doors are all locked tight."

"oh"

"Well, goodnight"

"goodnight"