20

Paige's POV

I kept my mouth shut, not like I had a choice.

After all screaming would only make it worse.

Right now I'm sitting in the back of a van.

My wrists or scratched from the ropes around them and there's a rag in my mouth.

The windows are tinted so no one can see inside, but you could see the outside from inside. Smart.

The people that took me were Felix, and I'm guessing his partner in crime.

Figures. I had a gut feeling that this Felix guy was bad news.

Looking out the windows it looks like we're going into the middle of nowhere.

There's long brown and green grass along with rolling hills. Not a house in sight.

I know I should be scared, which I am a tiny bit.

But I'm really not scared of anything.

And part of me wants to know if Chloe is going to be there.

And if I will get to see her.

The car rolls to a stop, interrupting my thoughts.

~

Chloe's POV

I look across the room at the other mattress, and wonder why it's there.

Felix and phill haven't told me anything in days, so I don't know how far my friends are with the clues.

I really don't know why they let me write them, and I don't want to know cause I'm scared of the answer.

I'm scared to ask what they want from me.

But I guess I brought this on myself.

I guess.

Well not really.

He's the one that blackmailed me this isn't my fault.

I get up and walk to the desk.

It's in really bad condition, but it's better then nothing.

I grab my sandwich and took a bite out of it.

It's not very good, but it's not horrible.

Once I finish my sandwich I drink some water and go to my so called 'bed' which is basically an old mattress with a ratty pillow and blanket.

Wrapping the blanket tighter around me, a lay down and fall asleep.

Only to be awoken to the sound of the door opening and someone saying 'surprise'.

Sitting up, I rub my eyes.

"Chloe?!" I hear a shocked voice say

Once I heard that voice a smile tugged at my lips, which hasn't happened in months.

"Paige"