Chapter 2 - My Hero.

Start from the beginning

"Well, I'm free! I'll be over in an hour and we can get dressed at your place."

Ashley grinned, "Great," then hung up the call.

Jessica was her best friend, but Sophie was a close second. They'd all been friends since high school, but Sophie was always buried in her books. That's changed now, as you can see. Sophie was all about enjoying life right now and being a successful accountant, she had the money for it.

As promised, Sophie stood outside the townhouse door an hour later. She had her dress thrown over one arm, and her heels in the other.

"I hear this club is really on fire." Sophie said, as soon as the door opened. "The bartender always does tricks, and adds her own flavour to the drinks."

"Oh really?" Ashley raised a brow, "Well one of the persons I work with recommended it, and said they held the best private events."

The two women got dressed; hair curled and heels on before calling a taxi and leaving the house.

Robin

I winced a little as Gabriel pulled on the roots of my hair, but I loved it when she got rough.

"Fuck Robin," she moaned, grinding her wetness into my mouth.

I smirked as my tongue lapped her core. Soon after, Gabriel was screaming my name as she came. Shivering, and panting as she held onto the bed frame for dear life.

"Jesus Robin," she breathed, satisfied. "You never cease to amaze me."

I chuckled and rolled over to make room for her in the bed. "And, how sweet you taste never ceases to amaze me."

Gabriel blushed, pulling the covers up to her face.

We lay there for a few minutes, unmoving but not touching each other. It wasn't awkward, Gabriel was used to it. I didn't really like intimacy—cuddling and shit like that. It just wasn't my style.

Because, it starts with cuddling. Falling in love was like a plague, it started with a simple act—next thing you know, she's moved all her shit into my house. I definitely wasn't about that life.

The alarm from Gabriel's cell phone damn near startled me, and she giggled before turning it off. "You've got work Robin."

I groaned, I did have to work at the club tonight. "Thanks for reminding me." I rolled my eyes, giving her a pat on the ass.

I took a quick shower, washing the stickiness from my face in the process. After brushing my teeth, I dried off and got dressed in black skinny jeans and a suit vest then pinned my hair up in a bun.

"I'll see you later," I told her as I was leaving the apartment.

Fifteen minutes later, I parked my motorcycle behind of Club X. I shrugged my leather jacket off and placed it in the holding compartment on the side of the bike, then entered the club.

"You're late," Bev says, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah well I was busy."

"I can't stand you Robin," she chuckled, handing me a walkie and a headset. "Good luck out there, it's packed."

It was only after 9pm, so hearing that it was already packed put me in a sour mood. It would only get worse as the night progressed. I swiped my card and the door behind the bar counter opened, and I assumed my position as bartender for the night.

I was flirting with a brunette that kept ordering drinks just to get my attention, when I saw it.

Mid-length, blonde hair moving through the crowd. Ashley was dressed in a black, skin tight dress with hot red heels. She was holding a red clutch in one hand, and holding another girl's hand in the other. My eyes roamed over her ass as she walked in the opposite direction.

"What the hell Robin, I've been waiting a good ten minutes on my drink." One of my regular guys barked at me.

"Ten minutes only delays the inevitable you fucking drunk." I rolled my eyes, pouring him a whisky.

Ashley's companion stood in front of me, ordering eight tequila shots. She quickly swiped her card and yelled a "thank you" before walking off with the tray. I watched as the women downed the shots, one after the other until they were all gone.

For the rest of the night, I couldn't keep my eyes off them—Ashley specifically. It was like I was obsessed. She was tipsy by this point, swaying her hips on some random stranger on the dance floor. I groaned as I continued to watch her erotic dancing, and decided to turn my attention elsewhere instead.

A few minutes later, I watched as that drunk asshole from earlier began forcing his way through the crowd. He shoved the young man that was dancing with Ashley, making him fall over in the process and then grabbed Ashley's waist and began gyrating on her.

I frowned, holding a glass so tightly that it shattered in the sink and left a small cut in my palm.

"Fuck," I rinsed it quickly and applied a band aid.

You could clearly see how aroused the drunk was, and how uncomfortable Ashley looked. I'd had enough of it. I jumped climbed over the counter and shoved everyone out of my way as I walked towards them.

"Hey buddy," I tapped his shoulder. "I'm going to need you to step away from this woman."

Ashley's eyes widened as she saw me and her friend just stood watching the entire situation, confused.

"Robin, don't you see she's enjoying it as much as I am?" he spoke.

"I'm warning you; get the fuck off of her before I call security."

He snarled and shoved me a few meters away. I chuckled before sending my fist towards his jaw. He was so drunk that he toppled over, groaning on the floor. I pressed the button on my walkie and let the bouncers know that there was trash that needed to be taken out.

"You work here?" Ashley asked, wide eyed.

"Unfortunately, I have to deal with assholes like him six nights a week." I shrugged.

"Hey, I'm Sophie." The friend shook my hand. "That was badass by the way." She slurred.

"No worries, it comes with the job."

Ashley watched me for a moment, biting down on her lips. Her eyes were glazed over and I knew she was very tipsy at this point.

"How did you guys get here?" I asked, deciding that it would be smarter to send them on their way.

"Uber," Ashley hiccupped.

I smiled, she was adorable. Her cheeks rosy, and her face looked so confused.

"Stay here a minute."

I walked to the back of the bar and asked someone to cover for me, then made my way back to the beautiful, drunk women.

"C'mon," I held their hands and took them outside.

I took out my phone and requested an uber car to take them back to Ashley's house. There was one about five minutes away, so I would wait with them until it got here. I watched as Ashley ran a hand down her dress, and noticed just how curvy the blonde was. She was fit, with average sized breasts and a great ass.

The two friends stood a few feet away chattering drunkenly about god knows what, when the uber pulled up.

"Don't try anything funny." I told the driver, as Sophie entered the car.

Ashley stood in front of me now. "Thanks, by the way. I guess you're sort of my hero—just for tonight." She whispered.

Before I knew it, her lips were against my own. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer, my tongue tasting all the liquor she'd had for the night. I felt like I was a minute closer to devouring her, when she pulled away panting. Her chest was rising and falling at a quick pace, as she got into the car and they left.

I didn't know what the hell just happened, or why it happened but I did know that I wouldn't mind it happening again.