The Tournaments

She was ready
Ready to
FIGHT
Fight in the tournaments.

For the remainig day, PM slept.

In the morning, it was 7:00 clock and she got to go.

Running, she finnaly got to the huge building. Now all she needed is to fight some normal giants.

8 hours later, she was #2 in the tournament. She winned 10.000 bits and some sandwiches.(in case you may be wondering there were tomato slices, chicken meat, salad and mustard in them)

Her fights turned out like this:
Fight #1
PM vs. Kayochiato
PM made her first attack with a simple kick. Kayochiato attacked with both wings flapping, PM successfuly dodging them and cutting the end of the feathers.
PM attacked with a fierce skill, named "invincible sword". Her sword's range magically extended and it cut Kayochiato's left back hoof.
PM won.

Fight #2
PM vs. Kiokato
PM attacked and stabbed Kiokato with " Invincible Sword type 2" and automatically won.

Fight #3
PM vs. Asuchiata
Asuchiata tried to stab PM but she dodged succesfully. After a few identical shots like the previous performed by Asuchiata, PM successfully stabbed her with her sword.

Fight #4(second last fight)
PM vs. Riuriasinom
PM fastly stabbed Riuriasinom in a combo of X12.

Last fight
PM vs. Hainochima(wordly champion)
Hainochima created a smoke cloud and the fight remained unknown.
PM got a slight cut.

Now she needed to write a report to princess Celestia.

"Dear princess Celestia,

I will now inform you that I got successful in my first fighting tournament... Though place 2 because my last opponent made it unclear who of us won, by creating a smoke cloud. l though would like that when l will report that l'm going to Geofassina, some allies other that Galaxia to be send.
Thank you for reding this

Your faithful warrior,
PM"