Gavin Free x girlgamer770

Start from the beginning

When I was done, I flushed the toilet and waited for it to go down before I just hung my head in the toilet, too weak to get back up at the moment.
I just sat there, regaining little energy so I could force myself to get back up. Finally, I pushed off the toilet and weakly stood up, shuffling back to my room and got back in bed.

Just in time for my boyfriend to come back in the room.
Just seeing him made me smile and made me feel better.

"I brought you some apple sauce, some crackers and I made you lemon tea with honey for your sore throat baby." Gavin spoke softly, setting the little cups of apple sauce down, along with the pack of saltines. He sat on the edge of the bed beside me, placing the mug on my nightstand before helping me to sit up enough to sip my hot tea.

He handed it over and looked at me worriedly. "I heard you get up again. I would've came and held your hair back but I was currently dealing with steaming water. Did you throw up again?"

I weakly nodded, then started coughing. He took my mug again so I wouldn't spill it and burn myself as I covered my mouth up with my hand, coughing like crazy.

Once I calmed down, I took my mug back and sipped at it, feeling the warm liquid coat my sore throat and washed down the disgusting taste of vomit. I closed my eyes briefly and sighed the best I could. "Thank you," I manage out, opening my eyes again to look at Gavin.

"For what love?" He tilted his head slightly, "For taking care of my girlfriend? I told you before, it's fine, I'm supposed to take care of you despite how you felt."

I smile at him and sipped at my tea some more, which in return he smiled back at me. But I could easily see the concern and worry in those beautiful green eyes of his.

"Do you think you can eat a couple of crackers, to see if you can keep them down? It might help." Gavin asked, reaching over to grab the packet of saltines an opened them, grabbing a few and handing them to me.

I nibbled on one and relaxed the best I could, watching Gavin as he stood up and pushed things out of the way he probably thinks I might trip over on the way to the bathroom.

I finished my tea and the few crackers Gavin gave me, I reach over to place the mug on the nightstand as Gavin walks out of my room and comes back a few moments later with another blanket for me. I lay back down as he covers me up with it before he leaves the room again with my mug. I assume he's going to put it in the sink.

I stare at the bedroom door, then at my clock by my tv. It's already 6AM and it's gloomy as fuck outside, looks like it's going to rain. Perfect. I sigh and glanced back at my bedroom door as Gavin walks back in.

"You should get going babe, You have work soon." I say, pulling the covers up to my shoulders.

Gavin shakes his head, "I'm not going to work, I already texted Geoff and said I wasn't coming in for a few days cause you were sick." He said as he pulls the covers back on the empty side of the bed and kicks his shoes off before climbing in.

I frown and shook my head, "What are you doing? You're going to get sick if you get too close to me." I scoot closer to the edge of my side of the bed.

Gavin shrugged, "I don't care." Was all he said as he laid down and reached over to me, pulling me close to his warm body.

I pull away, "Well, I do!" I argue, scooting away again and rolled over, my back now facing him. "I know you're trying to make me feel better but you'll get sick." I said as I close my eyes.

"I have a great immune system Clare, I won't get sick." He tried to reassure me, which made me roll my eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me flush to his chest. I sigh and gave up as he nuzzled his face into my shoulder.

"When you get sick, remind me to tell you I told you so..." I mumbled, relaxing again. I finally felt comfortable enough to hopefully doze off.

And that's exactly what I did, and Gavin humming me a soft tune really helped.

-One Week Later-

*TING*

I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and winced at the bright light my phone put off as I stared at the screen. I opened my messages, seeing it was Gavin.

G: Clare, I know it's early, but can you come over? Geoff left earlier with Griff, I need help.

I looked up at the time, it was 7AM. I rubbed my eyes and rolled over to my back.

Me: Sure, baby. I'll be over in 20 minutes.

I didn't get a reply back, but he read it.
I put my phone down and kicked my covers off my body and got out of bed. I didn't waste time just in case it was an emergency, even though he would tell me it was, I still didn't want waste time.

I quickly changed, got shoes on, grabbed my keys, phone, and left. It was only a 10 minute drive from my place to Gavin's.

Once I got there, I walked up the steps and stuck my spare key into the doorknob, which he gave me in case of emergencies and I'm his girlfriend, why shouldn't I have one?

As soon as I opened the door I heard coughing. I frowned and shut the door behind me and locked it, then headed up the stairs.

I walked into his room, finding him laying in his bed, his blinds closed, tissue everywhere...

"Hi," he smiled weakly before going through another coughing for. Once he calmed down, he groaned and stared at me. "You can say it." He mumbled.

I tilted my head as I walked over to his bed, grabbing a clean tissue to cover my hand so I could pick up the used tissues on the floor to throw away. "Say what baby?" I ask, tossing the wad of tissues in his bin across the room. I picked it up an brought it with me, setting by his side of the bed he was laying on.

"Say, I told you so."

I shook your head, "That doesn't matter right now, what matters is making you feel better." I clear the tissues off his bed before leaving the room to get the things he got me when I was sick, knowing he had this stuff in the house cause I went to the store with him a week ago.

Once I came back with everything, I saw he was just climbing in bed again, I assume he just came back from the bathroom. I sigh softly and sat everything down on his nightstand so I could cover him up.

He sat up slightly as I handed him his tea. "I think you look worse than I did." I said, smiling softly, only earning a soft groan and a very weak smile from Gavin. "I mean, you look very handsome."

Gavin chuckled softly and began to drink his tea. I didn't bother sparking up a conversation with him while he focused on his energy to drink, so I began to search for another blanket. Once I found one down the hall in the closet, I came back in his room and splayed it over him as he placed his mug on his nightstand.

He laid back down and brought the blankets up to his shoulders.
Seeing him like this, seeing him so weak as vulnerable made me feel sad and made me want to just hold him. I walked up to him and kissed his forehead softly.

"I told you so..." I whisper, making him shake his head at me and chuckle slightly.

•••READ!•••
I hope you liked this one shot! I'm sorry if it's shit ;~; I worked on it for a long while.
Sorry for the super long wait, but I hope it was worth it. I splurged on my idea of a cute fluff sickness thing and decided it was perfect for yours <3

Also requests are still closed until I get caught up on them, so it might be a long wait. Sorry if I haven't gotten to you yet, but I will in due time.

Thank you for your patience!
Love you!
Stay Mad!

-LilFree 💕