30- So Many Surprises!

Start from the beginning

"Mmmmm." I moaned. "It's so good." I said as I licked the left over whip cream from my mouth.

He growled again. "You drive me insane."

"Ooooo! Ryder! Get the Nutella out of the cabinet behind you!" He turned around with a scowl on his face and grabbed the Nutella then slid it my way.

"Anything else I can get you princess." He said through gritted teeth.

"Hmmm..." I tapped my chin and looked up at the ceiling to act like I was thinking. "There is one thing." I said making my way towards him slowly. His jaw unclenched and his mouth slowly made its way into that sexy smirk of his.

"And what's that, princess?" He said grabbing a hold of my hips.

I hopped up and wrapped my long legs around his waist, as he moved his firm grip from my hips to my ass. "Finish what you started earlier." I whispered against his lips.

"My pleasure." He growled. Then I saw him glance at my snack on the counter, and I saw his smirk return but this time it looked more evil. He grabbed the Nutella and the whipped cream then placed me on the counter. "I have an idea." He grinned.

I bit my lip. "I think that I may like this idea for a change."

"I think so too." He said leaning in for a kiss.

"Wait." I said placing my finger on his lips. "I want to go first." I smirked as he gave me a confused look. I jumped off the counter, grabbed the whipped cream, and got on my knees. I looked up at Ryder and gave him a shy smile before pulling down his sweat pants and underwear. My eyes widened as I noticed how hard he was, again it made me bite my lip. I then reached for the whipped cream and smothered his hardness in the sugary substance.

"Shit baby." I heard Ryder groan as he took a hold of the counter, I haven't even done anything yet. I opened my mouth and licked the tip tasting him and the cream mixed together, I licked my lips in hunger and began to lick all of the yummy-ness off of him.

Soon my head was bobbing back and forth and my mouth was sucking like crazy as my hand worked what I couldn't reach. He was getting so sticky from his pre-cum and sweet from the whipped cream that it turned me on, I moaned and moved faster.

Ryder was groaning and moaning while saying a stream of curse words. I moved my mouth away from his thick member and went lower to suck on his balls as my hand worked him faster. His hand tangled in my hair and moaned my name really loud, I sucked as hard as I could and worked my hand as fast as I could, trying to push him over the edge.

He pulled my hair forcing me back in front of him. "I'm gonna fucking come, and I want to do it all over your innocent face and in your beautiful mouth." He growled.

I took a breath and nodded. "Yes, Ryder." I said and moved both of my hands up and down his yummy sticky cock, slightly squeezing in the process, and opened my mouth wide, ready for him to shoot his tasty come through.

"Fuck!" He cursed as he looked down at me and came all in my mouth and on my face. I blinked my eyes a little as it shot out and closed my mouth to swallow the come that landed between my lips.

"Mmmmm, yummy Ryder." I said looking up at him and licking my lips. He growled and pulled me up to my feet by my hair, then picked me up and placed me on the counter.

"Are you going to fuck me on the counter?" I moaned in anticipation.

"You're acting extremely bad today. What has gotten into you?"

"I don't know. I feel naughty today Ryder." I whimpered running my fingers through his hair. "Punish me. Mmmmm, I want your hard sticky cock ramming into me until I can't walk anymore."