30- So Many Surprises!

Start from the beginning

He looked at me like I was his prey as lust filled his eyes and he licked his lips hungrily. Every step I took backwards towards the door he made the same one towards me.

"I'll make it up to you later. I promise."

"I know you will princess, I'll make sure of it." He smirked.

I smiled back at him and walked out the door towards my bicycle. I rode all the way to Mr. Baileys with ten minutes to spare, so during those minutes I walked over to the café and Cindy made me a hot tea with two bacon, egg, and cheese rolls to go. One for me and one for Mr. Bailey.

"Mr. Bailey!" I yelled as I walked into to the bookstore. "I bought you breakfast!"

"Well aren't you a peach." He grinned stepping out from the back and grabbing his sandwich. "Thank you darling."

"You're welcome! So what's on today's agenda?" I asked taking a huge bite of my sandwich.

"Well, I figured since we got all of our new books in and we aren't getting any more for a while now, that we could do inventory again. Then shelve them, dust'em, and I want to rearrange some shelves along the walls so we can put in a few bean bag chairs to make a small hangout/sitting area. Since school is starting back the kids will come in here to study or read afterwards to get some things done before they go home."

"Sounds awesome! Do you mind if I decorate?" I asked hopefully.

"Already ahead of you darlin! I have two hundred dollars with your name written on it!" He grinned.

"I won't let you down boss!"

"I know you won't. Well! Let's get started!"

We finished our breakfast and got started on our tasks for the day, everything was pretty easy but there was a lot to do so by the time that I got home I was exhausted.

I parked my bike in front of the house and slouched my way into the door, plopping on the couch with a grunt.

"Long day?" Ryder asked from floor, since he was sitting on one of his bean bag chairs playing his PS4, STILL, in his sweats and no shirt.

"You have no idea." I mumbled through the couch cushion.

"I can imagine." He answered back barley paying attention to me.

I took a deep breath, I missed him today, especially since he left me sexually frustrated before I went to work, asshole. I grinned to myself and thought up a plan.

I stood up and did a big stretch moaning a little during the process of it. He didn't even glance at me. Grrrrrr. I continued and let out a sigh.

"Oooohh!" I moaned. "I'm so tired of being in these work clothes." I said as I began to strip and take my shirt off. "And I'm hungry." I went on starting towards the kitchen while shimmying out of my shorts. It wasn't no time till I heard the gun shooting stop and growl after, I smirked to myself, hehe now I got his attention. I made my way into the kitchen looking through the cabinets for something to snack on when I heard Ryder follow after me.

"What do you think you're doing?" He said sternly.

"Getting a snack." I said simply then walked over to the fridge to go through it next. I saw strawberries sitting on the second shelf inside, perfect, I thought, and pulled out some whip cream to go with them.

I opened them up, gave the can of whip cream a heavy shake, picked up a strawberry and put a good amount of cream on it then popped it in my mouth. Ryder's eyes were on every inch of my movement, especially when I put the berry in my mouth.