Chapter1:Dom meets Brian o'conner

Dom's pov:
Today was just another regular day get up and go to the restaurant and work until night time then go to the races. "Dom you ready we gotta go" Mia said "I'm going Mia just meet me at the restaurant" I told her "alright" she said as I swung my feet over the bed and sat their for a few minutes thinking about Emily. Emily was a great girlfriend always sweet and loving her and Mia where like sisters until one day she left without a word. As I got dressed I still thought about her then I heard a knock on my door "Dom let's go I know your thinking about her I'm sure she will return soon" Letty said "alright I'm going" I said as I got my keys and left the house. I got to the restaurant and went to my usual spot and started working when I saw the same man that has been coming into the restaurant for a week now "let me guess the same as usual" Mia said "yes ma'am" he said. As Mia got his sandwich ready I heard the others coming and faced the other way as I kept working "what's up buster boy" Vince said to the man "nothin just getting ready to leave see you tomorrow Mia" he said and left "yo why don't you try fat burgers from now on" Vince said which was the last thing I heard before they started fighting "Dom get out there I'm sick of this shit" Mia said as I ignored her "Dom" Letty said finally  getting my attention I turned around to see Vince and the other guy fighting "what did you put in that sandwich" I asked Mia "very funny" she said "Dom get out there now" Letty said "alright" I said and went out there and stopped them "hey man he was in my face" the guy said "yea well know I'm in your face" I said "give me your wallet" I told him he handed it to me and I opened it to get the shock of my life his name was Brian  o'conner and I remembered Emily's last name was o'conner I gave the wallet back to him remembering his name "get out of here and don't come back" I said and with that he left.