Chapter 37

*SIX MONTHS LATER*

Me and Nick have been together for six months now. Everything has finally resolved and all my problems have seemingly gone away.

Jon and Joe hold the tag team championships, Colby the WWE world heavyweight championship, and I the divas champion. We are at an all time high in our careers.

I planned on spending a quiet night by myself and catch up on some reading when I received a text from Nick.

From Nick,
I have a game for you to play. With a prize at the end, from which we both gain. The hunt starts now so listen close, what is the place you love the most.

I quickly change into jeans and Metallica shirt and pull on my converse before leaving my apartment, getting in the car and re-reading the message. What is the place I love the most? We are in my home town so that could be one of two places.

1. Home with Dwayne

2. The gym where I trained

I decide to check home first. I drive to Dwayne's house and knock on the door. He answers a few minutes later and he answers the door smiling. We hug and talk for a minute before he says,

"So I assume you must be here for this" he says handing me a note.

"Thanks Dwayne" we say good bye and I get back in the car. I read the next clue.

This first one was easy, this one is too. The place we first met, holds another clue.

The place we first met was the arena the night I debuted. I quickly drive there and on the door is another note, this is easy.

Our first date, first kiss, lies right here. Only two more stops in our game today. See you soon, don't be too late

Our first kiss was at the water fall the day Colby cheated on me. I arrive there and follow the trail to the water fall. There, as expected, there is another note taped to one of the rocks.

Your final stop, will do us good. Hurry, for waiting I don't think I could. Head to the house where your best friend lives, he will take you the rest of the way. Hurry, don't run astray.

I think for a minute. My best friend still is Ash, but they hate each other don't they? I give it a try and drive to Ashes house and Knock in the door.

"It's about time, let's go" he says pushing me towards the car.

"Good to see you too, hi. I missed you. Why didn't you give me your new number. It's been almost a year since we spoke."

"What do you mean, I told Jeff
To give it to you seven months ago"

"Well he didn't."

He continues to drive and eventually pulls up on the beach. He parks the car and gets out. He gives me a hug and points me to a staircase leading down to the beach.

I get to the stairs and there are little tea lights going down them. I follow them and a the bottom in the beach is Nick, dressed in black jeans, blue shirt and a blazer. He is surrounded by rose petals and candle light.

I approach him and as I do he gets down on one knee. "Adrienne, ever since we first became friends I have been in love with you. I want to be able to wake up every morning with you by my side. I want for there to forever be a you and me. To live the rest if out lives happily together. Adrienne, make me the happiest man in the world."

I knew what was coming next. Those three small words I have been wanting to hear for a long time.

"Adrienne, will you marry me?"

And there you have it. If you hate me I completely understand. This is the last chapter. There is no sequel. I am starting a new book called 'Are you really mine forever' here us the description:

Ever wonder what would happen if you had a timer counting down until you met your soulmate? That's what happens to Serenity Hall and Dominic Black in this eventful story.

Serenity was born with a timer built into her wrist telling her just when her soulmate will be revealed, but thought she was the only one until she meets Dominic.

Dominic Black moves to New Hampshire with his family and hopes to find his forever love to reveal to him what he has been searching for his whole life. Read the book to find more.

So there's that. I will be posting that hopefully in a few days if you are interested. Don't forget to enter my contest by messaging me your covers or emailing them to me at adrianejacques@yahoo.com.

I really enjoyed writing this book.
Thank you to all of you who read through to the end. I love all of you!!!