Beggin Bae

Miuel,

Okay I'm just reading my book and I'm get into it until..

"Bae?"

"Huh.."

"Bae??"

"...."

"Bae, bae, bae, bae, bae, bae!!!"

"Huh?? Wha- What what???"

"Gimme kiss."

"O-Okay muah." You blew a kiss at him.

"..."

"There I gave you a kiss."

"Kiss meeeee!!!" He begged

"Boy you are crazy." I giggled.

"But Daddy luvs you! Now gimme me kiss."

"Bae I'm reading.."

"Ugh.. Bae?"

"Huh?"

"You remember in First Grade when the Ms. Biscuit picked you to always be the line leader?"

"And you always got mad??" I giggled.

"Yeaa, but remember the next week you was sick so she picked me instead?"

"Yeaa you told me about that."

"Boy I was on fire with the line leader!"

"Oh really what happened??"

"Aiight so this what happen. Ms. Biscuit.."

FLASHBACK

"Alright class, since Miuel isn't here to lead us today Chad will instead."

"I'm the line leader today so all of you gotta stay behind me, don't go in front of me if you stand in front of me I'm gonna trip you and I hope you fall on a Lego. I'm the king of the world today and if you go in front of me that means that I can punch you in your neck okay? So don't do that."

"Charlie, Charlie? shut up just shut up this is my line okay Charlie I swear to God you fresh alright if you talk in my line imma stab you with a purple crayon. This is my week so all the girls yall all gotta write me a letter and ask me if I wanna go out with you circle yes or no, and if you don't do what I say I'm going to kidnap all your Barbies and burn them."

"You can't have my girlfriend."

"Yes I can Larry, yes I can I'm gonna tell Ms. Biscuit if you don't listen to me because I'm the line leader and everyone has to give me an extra cookie when we go to lunchtime alright, and I can't get frozen in freeze tag and no one can tag me back because I-I have unlimited powers. Oh-oh oh! and I get to play with everyone's toys and you can't tell me I can't because-because I can because I'm line leader if none of you listen to me I'm gonna- I'm gonna um.. I'm gonna tell your Mom."

"Please don't tell our Moms."

"No you don't want me to tell your Mom, I'm gonna tell her a lot of mean stuff so listen to me."

END OF FLASHBACK

"And that's what happened."

I was in tears!! "I'm dead okay ahaha!"

"Mmm."

"That was funny bae."

"Now can you kiss me??"

"Yess.." I kissed him then pecked his lip.

"You know kissin leads to sexin right?" he smiled as I laughed.

"Okay okay one round."

"What about two- no three."

"No."

"Four, oooo! Five!?"