Favorite Sex Position

@DOPELEGEND1

Chad

Wassup to all the beautiful ladies, my name is Chad David Young, I'm young no I'm not tellin' y'all my age, because other woman would be like "OMG he's my same age, we could date!" Like no okay I don't care if we the same age I'm not gone date you, I have someone already, my lovely girlfriend Brianna, we met like 2 years ago, and I respect my lady, have I cheated no, don't I want to? Why would I? When I have her.

But anyways I want her to take a break from work, guys life lesson: Whenever you see your Lady tired as hell from work and she don't feel like doing shit. Do something for her, you feel her pain what she's going through with her job, ya' know every time Brianna at work she talks sexual shit to me while she's at working, calls me Papi an shit, but when she comes home she goes to sleep! Like okay you sittin at work and tellin me that you gone come home and have sex with me, I be waitin on you at the door, and you come in and lay yo ass in the bed, don't even bother to take off your outfit. So I came with this sex position, since Brianna love to takes baths and she needs to relax and just let it go from there. I already ran the bath water with lots of suds now all we have to do is just wait because it is hot water.

Brianna

Oh god.. Whew I'm beat, all I feel like doing is just going home laying down again, I never even have time for me and Chaddy, and I miss having sex with my baby.. Lawd he's got it good! But when I go home I just zone out.. I need to some 5 hour energy, gald my friend gave me some today, this shit betta not taste nasty either or I'm spitin it out. I took some five hour and drinked it.. Ewwwww! Hell no that is shit is nasty, who drinks this bull, I spited out the taste of it and grab a piece of mint gum from my bag, I'm still tired.

Chad

When Brianna arrived home I was ready to go, I took my clothes off stepped on in the tub and played with the suds while wait for her to come in.

'Uggh..' She said walking in tired.

'Bree baby come here.' I yelled.

'What babe??' She said

'Just come here.' I asked her.

'But baby I tiiiirrreed!' She said exhausted.

'I said come here please.' I said asking her once again

'Uggghhhh! What?' She said walking in.

'Come in here with me.. No buts.. I don't care if you tired, I just want you to come in.' I told her.

'Okay okay.' She went into the other room and took off her outfit.

'Better.' She said as she stepped inside the tub with me.

'Yes, thank you.' I told her, we started talking making a little conversation and I told her that she needs a day off, yes I work, my job just ends before hers, and she told me that starting from today til next week she be off, thank that's all I ever wanted. I even called her boss asking her if she could take next week off, she agreed and there you go.

Okay so I want you guys to really imagine this, I can imagine real good.

Once I told Bree that her boss was good with it she turned around facing me hugged me than kissed me, we both paused and looked at each other than we kissed again, kisses got rougher to point where I picked up the pace, lifted her up some and sated her down on Chaddy.

Did I mentioned we didn't have sex since 3 weeks ago. Ikr! I should be hittin it all the way, but its her damn job, Fellas don't blame me god I'm just getting back in the game okay.

As I sat Bree down on Chaddy, she gasped for air, i know I know baby Chaddy is too big for you I know -laughs-

'What the hell Chad, have you gotten bigger?' She asked, I can't believe she just asked me that.

'Yeaa, and a little long too.' I said as I giggled a bit.

'Here let Daddy make this easy for you.' I told her, I turned her around and face the front, I picked her up by her thighs and finally slid in Chaddy, she wrapped arms around my neck annnndd... Wait for it.

'..Ahhhhhh!! -gasps- Ahh shiit Chaddy.'

There it is, we'll probably be here for awhile, and ladies if you reading this.. Don't wet yourself

'Mmmm, that feels soo good..'

This is where I know that its gonna get freaky is when she starts speaking Spanish. See watch this, I went inside of her deeply.

'Ahhhhhh!! Si Papi, que se siente tan bien, justo ahi.' (Yes Papi, that feels so good, right there)

'Shit baby your tight.' I told her, I kept going faster, the faster I go, the more it goes deep, I kept pounding inside of her, filling every inch of her body with my love.

'Ahhhh.. Te quiero mucho, mmm mierda.' (Ahhhh I love you so much, mmm fuck)

'Ahhh oh Dios! oh Dios! pienso que me cuming!!' (Ahhh oh God, oh God, I think I'm cumming)

After shortly after she said that she squirted.. a lot, I didn't expect it to be a lot, I mean Bree squirted a lot before, but.. not like this, after we finished we washed off together, I carried her in our room, then I cuddled with her and we both fell asleep together, I love you my Briana..