Mixed 'n' dangerous

"GAH!" I yelled as I slamed the door to my mother's thrown room. I stomped down the hall cursing her and my father. I REALLY hate this. You see, I just so happen to be half vampire half werewolf. My dad's a werewolf and my mom's a vampire. They mated just to have a mixed breed like me. I'm a weapon. Plus it temporarily brought the vampires n werewolves together. Instead of having just SOME from each parent, I have ALL of them... Since they are both rulers of vamps n wolves, they both had the perfect genes. Right now my parent's, and their kingdom's, were at war. Over. ME! This REALLY pissed me off to such an extent that I was done. I was gone. I, Crimson War Blood (Luna),(I have two last names) was going to run away. Away from the vampires, the werewolves, my waring parrents, the kingdoms that both wanted me because I was a one and only. I didn't fit in. I was going VERY far away to my hidden cabin in the woods and living there. I was done living in the hell I'd had to endure for the past 16 years...

I stomped down the hall and ignored my mother's calls to come back and apologize for my behaviour. I stormed into my room slamming the door open while it flung off it's hinges. I huffed. This wasn't the first time I'd done that. I threw open my closet door and grabbed a bag. I stuffed some jeans, sweaters, shirts, shorts, shoes, and other necessities into my bag. I hid my bag quite well. I didn't really need it because I already had my cabin stocked, but I needed my laptop n stuff. Plus some favorite things. After I hid my bag I went and showered to calm me down. When I got out I went into my huge closet and put on some underwear and black skinny jeans with a black tank top and put on my black converse. I got my bag, which I had hidden in a secret wall compartment. I poked my head out of my bedroom door and checked to see if the cost was clear. I smiled to my self. It was. I ran, using my immortal speed, down the hall. I looked around the corner. clear again. haha COOl! I'm havin good luck with escapin today. I finally got to a side door. It'd be stupid to go out the front where the guards are. They were usually crawling everywhere. I slipped out the door and turned to close it behind me gently, and noiselessly. When I turned around a guy was standing there with a questioning look on his face. I slammed back against the door in suprise. "Princess?" The guy asked me. Static shot throught my body and I looked at him suprised. He was deffinately gorgeous. But, he was a servant, which I could tell by his uniform. "You have electricity powers? But you're just a servant!" See, Servants never had powers. They were considered week and could easily be controlled.

"Princess, I have every power. Though I didn't use any of them on you. But did you just use it on my when you spoke?" It shot through me again. I gulped.

"Oh God. I'm not the only one that's weird, strange, different, and mixed?!"

"No Princess. Please do not tell. I beg of you. I didn't want anyone to know...."

I smiled at him. He was breath taking. I felt a pull towards him. Why? I have no idea... He had shaggy black hair and Sharp, swirling, Blue Green, yet also grey, eyes. He was muscular and well, overall gorgeous. " I won't tell. But, you've seen me leaving. So, now you're coming with me. I guess I could do with some company. Plus you're one of me. So WHOO!" I was excited. Hot guy, mixed like me, he was comin with me.

He smiled widely. "Thank you Princess."

I stood there awkwardly "Uhmm... Could you uhm... Not call me Princess? 1. I don't like bein called that. and 2. I'm kinda not gonna be no more since I'm soooo gettin the hell outta here. So, don't worry. Just call me war. I ain't such a fan of my first name. I like my second name better. n please. Drop the formality. Oh. What's your name by the way?"

" Thanks. It's Cole Fire" he said chuckleing. I smiled. His laugh was amazing.

"Well, what are we waitin for? To get caught?! YEAH RIGHT!" I said while moving closer to him and grabbing his hand and tugging him towards the forest. "I need clothes." he said. I laughed. "I was a royal. Where we're goin already has anything I coud ever need. Oh. and I hope you like cabins in the middle of nowhere."