You're My Flower (2/2)

Madara blinked twice staring at her with wide eyes. _(n)_ looked at him a bit confuse by his facial expression.

".....why did you wanted me again."

"........"

".... I thought I made clear how I didn't wish to see you."

"...yeah you did...."

Madara blinked slowly knowing who she was. She was that small human that made him have a bit of trust on them. But he was wrong on seeing them as her. He remembered the moment he locked away everything so he could never see one as he saw her.

"Why did you forget me ? "

"....we have things we don't want to remember. If I had stayed with that image of you I wouldn't had lived this far. I would had died or gotten capture like many others who have trust. Like Izuna. "

_(n)_ blinked staring at him. Her cheeks turned dark red quickly being a bit hypnotized by the gaze he had on her. Madara placed his hands on her wrist slowly making her arms move down. He smirked a bit " after all that time you still remember that song ?" "...hehe.... Well " " Hmp." He smiled a bit thinking while she stared at him still. The male placed his hands on the long sleeved shirt he was wearing slowly pulling it up making the girl freeze " h-hey what are you doing !!!??" "Scratch my back.... " "what..." " I can't reach." She did the really expression while he smiled down at her " what~? Don't toy people call it petting ? If your pets act good ?" "..........." Her face turned darker as she slowly placed her hands on his back feeling his smooth skin.

---------

"A-Ah~~~~ "

Itachi held Sasuke closer having one hand on his ear while the other blocked the noise on his ear. He had a glare ' seriously....that man.' Shisui blinked moving his gaze to the boy smirking making Itachi twitched. Kagami glared at his son making him freeze.

------

"Ha..Ha.....Right ...There!"

Ashura pulled the covers up to his face nervously. Indra blinked boredly pulling up his beauty mask " seriously....his too loud......" He turned to his brother " what's with you ..?" He sweat dropped smiling ' oh yeah his still dramatize......'

---------

Izuna blinked looking up at ceiling hearing his brothers 'moaning' "Nisan...seriously I can't even here what I want..." He looked back at the monitor smiling watching Tobirama whistle as he showered.
-------------------

Obito had death written around him while he glared at the ceiling sleepily ' I'm going to whoop her tomorrow.'

-----------------------------

" your too tight !"

"Ha~! Then...He~ I guess you have to..*gasp* loosen me up~~" Madara smirked twitching while his hands clutched the bedsheets tightly and his back arched.

*crack*

The male froze smiling with a pale complexion.

"Ha!!!! I got it ! That knot did not see it coming !!" _(n)_ smiled happily while her elbow was deep on one of his back muscles as he slammed his head on the bed twitching ' awwwwww!!!!!!!!' He blushed darkly closing his eyes.

"...how did it went from scratching to massaging...." " you wouldn't stop touching me ~" "............." " hehe!"

------------------------

_(n)_ opened her eyes a bit 'ugh......I didn't sleep........a lot.....' She blushed slowly feeling a head snuggling on her neck. The young woman tried to move but failed having a muscular arm wrapped on her.

"Madara....."

'I'm going to be late ....'

"Wake up!"

She sigh blushing not feeling him move at all. She blinked seeing the door open showing a glaring Obito " you. Out now." " I can't..." ".............." Obito thought for a bit " Izuna is having s3x with Tobirama ..." " WHAT!!!!!!" Madara sat up angrily but froze smiling."......." _(n)_ sweat dropped looking at him ' well...'

-----------------------

_(n)_ walked holding her head anime crying ' fucking Obito man we weren't even doing anything !' She blinked looking to her side "...why are you here..." Madara stared down at her " because ." " hm..?" " he looked straight " I don't like seeing you alone." ".........your uh getting all soft .." " oh so you liked my jerk attitude ? Okay then slut. Open your legs for everyone." He smirked while she had wide eyes ".....never mind...." She looked straight sweating nervously ' I need to........' A shadow covered her eyes feeling a hand moving from her shoulder down to an specific area " stop it." " stop what?" " you know what your doing ." " nope."
Madara glared hearing a chain "....why." " I need to train you better." "......hehe......." He smirked Pervy down at her making her blush darkly " not like that! " she looked straight while her palm connected a chain to his coat covered chest.
He smirked calmly while she looked to the side nervously ' sheesh........and this is suppose to be the same man from before ? What changed him....'

"Wanna see a trick ~?"

"Uhh sure..."

Madara stopped walking along with her as they faced each other. The young woman blinked confuse tilting her head seeing his expression slowly changed.  Her face burnt dark red seeing an extremely sexual expression on his face as he opened his mouth smirking while his tongue came out having saliva drip but soon came pedals making her confuse. Madara placed a hand close to his mouth having a black Cosmo flower plop to it " hehe..." He smiled while she blinked blushing darkly. "How did you do that...?" " I can't say how ~" " why..?" " why would I tell a flower where a flower comes ?" He smiled while her face turned blood red along with steam coming out her ears.

----------

_(n)_ slammed on her bed depressively ' I have failed you Hashirama ....' She smiled anime crying seeing the report having a large F on it ' all because of Madara....and that idiot Indra....' She made a weird noise feeling weight on her ".....what is it now..." Madara blinked laying on her like a pillow " I'm quite bored." " talk to Izuna....." " his watching men ......." " oh..." "Mm....." "......" She blushed slowly feeling arms wrapping around her shoulder "  what...." " I said I was bored right ...?" "..................." " hehe~~" he smiled amused by her face expression.

"........your on...heat Hu...."

"...what..."
-------------------------------

_(n)_ blinked drinking water as she laid on the couch. She twitched glaring feeling a heavy weight ".....what...your acting like a baby." Madara blinked looking at her while he was laying on top of her like nothing " ........then I won't show 'affection' " he smirked seeing her stare ".....Hmp." " hehehe!!"

.
.
.
.
" I spoil you way too much...."

"Not my fault you want to ' tame' me ~"

________________________

(*≧▽≦)ノシ  I keep making  Dara act like a teenager in hormones !! I need to stop !