Chapter 8.5

*WARNING*
Bad/failed smut ahead so if u don't like, don't read you innocent soul. Otherwise read at ur own risk u dirty little potato u😉 haha.
LOVE U GUYS!

~Chanyeol~

I couldn't help my hormones as I pinned baek to the door of my house and kissed him hungrily. The struggle to barely open the door made me a little more frustrated. Who cares though. I got the sexiest thing I can ever ask for right here.
"Channie wait." He said as he pulled away. "Let's go to the room" he said with a smirk". I could feel the erection getting harder in my pants. Right as I closed the front door and turned around, baekhyun already stripped naked. "Come on baby" he said sexily. I don't know what took over me at that moment. Before I knew it I was stripped too.

~baekhyun~

Ohhh my goodness! He's so big! Chanyeol was staring at me in his naked glory. It scared me a little thinking how that thing would fit inside me. He walked up to me and pushed his lips on mine. I can feel his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. He picked me up but instead of heading to the room like I thought, he dropped me on the couch close by.
"Mmm baek I can't wait" he said with his husky voice before making out with me again.

~No P.O.V~
After their deep make out session, baekhyun could feel chanyeols cold fingers wrap around his shaft. He let out a gasp which gave Chanyeol a sense of satisfaction. Chanyeol with the control he had, rubbed baekhyun's member slowly with his cold hands to see his reaction. "Fuck. Fast." Baekhyun said needly. Chanyeol whispered "mmmm what was that baby" and went down to lick the pre cum forming. "Faster Park fucking Chanyeol!" Baekhyun said with little thrusts in chanyeols hand.

~baekhyun~

Fuck! Why won't he just fuck me already! I watched as he made my dick feel in absolute pleasure. His tongue swirling all around my shaft. "U like that baby?" He says in between his sucks. "Mmmmhmmm" I moaned closing my eyes. I soon felt the warmth of his mouth disappear from my erection. I opens my eyes and he was laying back jacking off. I smiled and crawled to him. I stared right at him as I removed his hands and began making him moan.

~Chanyeol~

I swear this baekhyun is the sexiest person in this damn world. He seemed like a pro sucking me off the way he is. "Ohhh baekhyun" I couldn't keep in the moan. I heard him chuckle before pushing me more into his mouth. OMGOMGOMGOMG is he deepthroating me?!? Yupp. I felt my tip hit the back of his throat. Soon I found myself  thrusting up. No gag reflex? He wouldn't stop. He sucked harder and deeper I couldn't help myself. Without warning I exploded into his mouth. I looked at him and he wasn't the least bit surprise. I watched as he swallowed it all and licked the rest around my dick. "I knew that was cuming. Hehe" he said with a smile. I smiled back and kissed him. He pulled away and pushed me back against the armrest and turned around and bent over. Uggggh he has such a fine ass I'd tear that up. "If u want it u gotta get it" he said as he shook his tooshie before running toward my room.

~baekhyun~

I made him chase me around the house a little before making my way to his room. I quickly shut the door behind me and laid on his bed. I stared endlessly at the door until he showed up fully erect . He walked in and closed the door behind him. "My little bacon has been naughty. Making me chase him around the house." He said as he walked towards me. "What am I gunna do with u." He looked as me devilishly but lovingly as he came in front of me on the bed. I smiled turned around and pushed my butt against his hard on. "Fuck me" I whispered. He gave no hesitation. I heard him rustle in his drawers then felt his tip rubbing around my hole. "U sure baby?" He asked. "Mmmhmmm" I replied. Once given the answer he slowly stuck his huge erection inside my tight hole. "Oh fuck!" I let out as I felt him stretching every inch of me. "Uggggh baekhyun! Ur so tight" I hear him moan. That turned me on so much that I was the one who started moving first. His dick felt so good inside me. "Ohhhh yes fuck yess Chanyeol!" I say as he began to thrust slower but deeper. "Call me daddy." He whispered into my ear. "..d-daddy" I say. "Yess baby?" He asked. "Fuck me faster." With that he grabbed hold of my hips and thrusted endlessly. It want perfectly in sync. He then turned me around while still in me and continued thrusting. "I wanna see ur face when we cum" he said sexily. His hand took hold of my dick and began giving me a handjob while still thrusting in the right spot. "Yes daddy keep going." I exclaimed.

~Chanyeol~

This 'daddy' thing I made him do is making be harder by the second. I love penetrating his tight little hole. "Channie I-I'm about to cum" he exclaimed. I spanked his booty. "What did I say." I said with a smile. "Uggggh daddy! Im-I'm cumming." He says. His juices spilled out and at the same time i felt myself exploding into his hole. I lay beside him not pulling out. "U like that baek?" I asked. "Mmmhmmm" he replied before grabbing my face and pulling it into a kiss.
We exchanged I love yous for a few minutes before baekhyun began to straddle me. "Baby, I'm pretty tired. I don't have to anymore." I said. He looks at me then pecks my lips. "I know. Let me do the work he said before he got up a little then thrusted himself back on my Dick. Holy fuck he's riding me! He's secretly a sex God! "U like that daddy" his voice snapped me out of my thoughts. U like ur big cock in my right hole?" Fuck! Dirty talk now. Imma die from cumming so hard this time. "Mmmm daddy u feel so good" he exclaims. "Ur so huge" I watched as he bounced up and down on my dick. I had to thrust up to his bounces. He did feel so good. "Mmmm baek. So tight." I say. "Tight for u daddy." He says bouncing faster and more out of rhythm. 'Daddy' wasn't getting to me anymore. It actually kind of made me made. "No daddy! I'm Park Chanyeol!" I said thrusting hard upwards. "Ohhhhh yess" Baekhyun moans as I hit his g spot. "Yes Chanyeol yessss! Just like that! Fuck me good." He exclaimed. That marked the end of me. I thrusted as he bounced until that final thrust that sent us to cloud 9 thousand. He fell on me breathing heavily. "U are a dirty boy" I say chuckling a little. "Coming from the dude who made me call him daddy." He replied with a smile.
"Aye chan, why are ther clo-OH MY FUCKING EWWW!" Kris yells as he quickly slams the door.

~Kris~

That was the nastiest thing I've ever seen in my life. The baekhyun guy was not only naked on top of naked Chanyeol but had chanyeols thing in his...OMG I CANT! That's why there where clothes on the ground in the living room. That's moment is when it hit me. Suho: "They probably went back home to do IT". IT...IT...........IT.................. "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's what the it means! I get it now." I said smiling to myself. Images of the scene played back in my mind. Ewwww man they couldve at least locked the door.