Chapter 2

Dedicated to Cudge407 for being amazingly sweet and  making that AWESOME tribute pic on the side!

AN: Just a short filler chapter that I had to write and get out of the way before the actual college chapters! Vote and comment if your loving this story already!!

When I woke up the next morning, I had this feeling of…relief? It took me only a moment to realize why.  College! The wonderful and amazing thing that will take me away from this house and my crazy ass parents!  Not to mention, I will have a certain hot and sexy roommate that I plan to do naughty things to at all times of the day…Yep…I am sooo failing college….

I sat up in bed and saw all of my packed bags in the corner of my room. I instantly roll my eyes.

“MOM!” I screamed and waited until I heard the footsteps nearing my door.  She opens the door and walks in with a huge smile on her face.

“YAY! My baby is finally awake!” She leaps onto me, knocking me back and grabbing me into a tight hug.

“Can’t breathe.” I choke out and she loosens her grip around my poor neck.

“Sorry honey. What do you need? Food? Clean clothes? More love?” I can’t help but to laugh at her hyperness and get sad a little at the thought of leaving. Sure my parents are hardly ever here but when they are it’s some of the best times of my life.

I point over to the packed luggage, raising an eyebrow at her. “I didn’t pack that. And it wasn’t there when I went to sleep last night.”

She giggles, putting her hand up to her mouth. “I know. SURPRISE!”  She screams through more giggles.

“So you packed my stuff for me? Why? When?”

“Well, I was just lying in bed last night feeling really sad that you were leaving and I would never see you again so I came in here and sat on the floor for a little while and watched you sleep. When I got bored I decided to pack all of your stuff you would need and then watched you sleep some more. Did you know you talk in your sleep? You must have been dreaming of Jace because the things that came out of your mouth were-“

“I REMEMBER!” I yelled out. “No need to tell me what I was dreaming.” I blushed and put my head down. Yeah, I know what I was dreaming and it’s nothing that I wanted her to know about! And really? Watching me sleep?! Who does that?!

“Thanks for packing my stuff and being a creeper.” I mumbled, getting out of the bed. I stretched my arms back and she screamed, covering her eyes and slamming her face into the pillow.

“What the hell?” I breathe out and bring my arms back down, staring at my mom in confusion. She’s still freaking out and screaming into my pillow which alerts my dad, who comes running into my room, stopping in the middle and putting his arms up in a ninja stance.

“WHERE IS HE?!” He looks around, scanning the room before looking back at me and my mother, arms still raised in the air.

“Who?” I can’t help but to ask.

“The intruder son. The. Intruder!”

“What?” Now I’m even more confused than ever and I’m starting to get a headache. “Mom, will you please stop screaming!” She doesn’t listen and I look back at my dad.

“What’s wrong with her?” He asks simply, I roll my eyes and do a face palm. Did I say thank god I’m getting out of this house today? THANK GOD!

“I don’t know. She just randomly broke when I got out of bed…”  I trail off and glance back at my mom who has finally stopped screaming and is now yelling something into the pillow that I didn’t understand and pointing in my direction.