two

Hansol Vernon Choi

|UNEDITED|

My eyes widened at her question. What's wrong with decaf coffee?

"Um, yes. Decaf." I reassured her.

"Alright then," she raises her brows and rolls her eyes.  "Name?" Violet asks me, her eyes shooting up towards mine.

"Hansol."

"Hansol?" She asked in disbelief. What the fück is wrong with this girl? She's questioning me so much. Am I being interrogated? I just want a decaf ice coffee.

"Yes... That's my name."

"Hansol?" She giggles as she grabs a grande cup. "Do you have a Gretel?"

"I do actually, but her name happens to be Sofia." I said, giving her a glare.

Her eyes rolled at my response. "Okaaaay, then."

She does her thing with the touch screen cashier and finally looked up to me. "Your total will be three dollars and twenty cents." She says.

I open up my wallet and give her my debit card.

"Receipt?" She asks as she swipes my card.

I nod no and take my card back from her fingers. "Thanks." I shove it back into my wallet and walk over to the pick up area. 

I look over to my left and see a bunch of girls getting giddy over me. I put my index finger to my lips, telling them to shush. I turn back around and hear them squealing. I chuckle and put my hands into my pockets, waiting for my drink.

I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and it's one of the girls from the table. I'm not sure if they came up to me because I'm Vernon or came up to me because I'm not bad looking.

"Are you Vernon from Seventeen?" Woop, there it is. She asks me, with a shy smile.

"Yes, I am."

"Can I have a photo?" She asks me, her fingers around her phone, ready to turn on her camera.

"Um, I'm not entirely sure if my company will allow." Her face instantly drops, "I don't want to get into any trouble." It hurt me to turn her down, I really did want to take a photo with her and make her day but I don't want my career to end.

"That's alright." She softly says. Sadness takes over her sweet features and my heart instantly drops.

"I don't mind signing something." I smile, hoping it'll make her cheer up a little bit.

She gives me a small smile and shakes her head. "No, that will be fine. Thank you, Vernon. I hope you have a nice day." She says, turning away.

I quickly grab her wrist and turn her back around. "Can I at least give you a hug?" I ask, hoping this will turn her mood around.

She nodded and slowly opened her arms. I hugged her tightly, slightly picking her up. I set her down softly, then letting go.

"Please give us never ending support." I ask of her. "Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to listen to our music and watch our countless videos." I say with all the love I could possibly give to her.

"No, thank you so much. All thirteen of you deserve so much more than what you are given. Please enjoy your break and stay healthy." She says with a sweet smile.

We exchange our good byes and she walks back to her table, her friends smiling at her.

Moments later, my name is finally called and I walk over to the counter, grabbing my drink. "Thank you."