19 - Sister's love can make you do anything!

20-10-15

I NEED A FAVOUR FROM ALL OF YOU!

Can you all add my story in your reading lists? I know it's in your library but can you please add in your reading list? It would mean a lot if you do so and even if you don't, it's okay :p

And, JBF has reached #34 in Spiritual!! So this update will be in Zain's Pov :D

Let's get going.

Zain's Pov

"Husna, you want to try some new dresses? I'll pay for them if you promise me to pass this year so I can at least graduate." I coughed and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Zain, is she always this blunt?" Husna asked me as she doesn't knows much about this crazy girl.

"She is more than this. She once confessed her liking towards me and I--" I didn't complete as someone bluntly interrupted me.

"That was past. I was a bit attracted you but that's it. You have a brain that is even smaller than a pea and I now believe what everyone said. They said you don't have a hurt and it's true. I don't even need to check your heart beats because your actions are louder than your heartbeats. You keep humiliating me on every chance you get. And that is why you don't even have a girlfriend because no girl can be with you. No one can ever love you Zain, not even yourself." I stood there without blinking. I have no idea what to feel about this.

What the hell happened to her? She never reacted that way. At least not with me as I’m her crush.

"Why did she say that? What did you do her, Zain?" Husna asked narrowing her eyes at me.

I don't want to tell her because she would be mad at me. Guess, I'll just delay this topic.

"You want to shop more dresses?" I walked away to the store but Husna still didn't move from the spot.

Ya Allah! Why isn't she smaller than me? Why does she have to be my big sister?

"Tell me, now!" She was furious at me, as I can say from her actions.

"Guys, can we do this afterwards? I'm hungry and I need to feed this thing." She said pointing at her stomach and Husna dropped her angry face.

I knew the topic would arise soon but for now it's delayed.

Husna's attached towards April grew the first day they met. Husna has been talking about her since then.  Everyone does that as it happened with Khadija and Abdullah too. They just like her from their eyes meet. But its not the same for me.

My sister claims her as an innocent girl, but I know she is nowhere near innocent.

I kept walking towards my class, but I felt someone following me. I knew who it was. After all, this has been going from months. To be exact, one year and four months. From the time I moved here, getting my admission in this school.

She kept following me like a creepy stalker. I turned around and she acted swiftly looking around. Again, I kept walking and heard her converse on the floor, following me.

These questions have been bugging me for so long. When will she leave me alone? Does she not have any work to do? Why does she keep stalking me?

I never asked her or talked to her. I'm not interested in talking to her. And it's haram as I don't know that girl, let alone be her mehram. So I guess this will go for one more year. I think I can handle this till graduation.

Suddenly out of nowhere she came in front of me and threw the coke can on my shirt. She literally threw it on me.

"Ieeiieeii," I moved away from here to the men's room. She is crazy.