Ch 3. Do you believe me?

Start from the beginning

"Don't encourage her-"She was interrupted by the ding of the elevator.

"We're here." Melissa said and walked out quickly as we exited it out ourselves. We slowly walked to the door as we heard thumping behind it. Moans and primal grunts sounded muffled through the door. Melissa put her ear against it and tried to hear where they were. "Why do they sound like they are close by?" Melissa questioned me. I too put my ear against the door and closed my eyes.

"They must be in the living room or the kitchen. " I answered. She looked at me then stretch her arm out and open her hand.

"Give me your keys." I looked at her open palm hand and then at Esmeralda, she shrugged her shoulders.

"Might as well." She said. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my keys and gave them to her. She slowly and silently inserted the key in the keyhole and gently turned the knob and then the voices came through my ears very clearly. I couldn't go in after Melissa and either did Esmeralda as she wrapped her arms around me, as if the sounds of their lust making would block them out. Tears streamed down my face and my shoulders shook in anger and sadness.

'Where did I go wrong?!'

'What did I do to deserve this?!'

'Why me?!

And then the sadness drained out of my system, but the anger...

'why...me?'

Esmeralda shifted a bit and I lifted my head to turn around and see Melissa crawl out and slowly and gently close the door. She stood up and looked at us.

"I got it." She claimed proudly and without a second thought I grabbed her phone and went to the elevator as fast as I could and went inside without waiting for the girls to come with me.

"Hey wait for us Rose!" Melissa shouted behind me. The elevator started to descend down to the ground floor. I was not going to take this standing down. I will fight this, I will get even. I was going to my parents home to show these pictures to them, discredit him and make them see that what they see in him was all false. I wanted them to hate him just as I was starting to. I want to punish him and his sl*t of a girlfriend, lover, wife or whatever she was to him.

Once I was out and inside my car I drove off in the direction of my parents home. After 15 to 20 minutes I have arrived, I got out of the car and walked in without knocking just as the family Butler, Jameson, came out of nowhere.

"Where are they?" I asked, my tone of voice cold.

"They are in your father's office Miss Rose. Should I notify them of your arrival?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"No need." And walked in the direction that was his office. Once I got there I open his door and step in with determination. They stood up in surprised.

"How dare you just waltz in my office like that? You should have waited until I gave Jameson permission for you to enter my office and what the hell are you doing here?" My father exclaimed in anger with my mother nodding her head in agreement with my father.

"Evan is cheating on me." I finally said to them. My parents stopped talking and looked at me like I was missing my head. That shut them up.

"What did you said girl?" My father angrily demanded.

"Evan is cheating on me and I have proof." Then I showed them Melissa's cell phone in my hand. I then scrolled down and tap the picture to show him. I gave him the phone and he looked through them. Before my father could open his mouth another voice sounded through the room.

"Those pictures are Photoshop." I froze and turned to see Evan in all his glory, leaning against the door frame. My father looked at him.

"Why in the world would she claim something like this?" Evan just chuckle.

"To create more drama, so she can be the center of attention. She even threaten me that if I didn't pay attention to her that she was do something drastic, even though I told her that I need to finish my work. It is really tiring actually, it is like I am babysitting a little girl and she does not act like a wife and her age." He complained to them. Then out of nowhere my mother slapped me and I nearly fell to the ground.

"You ungrateful little girl! How dare you cause problems for your husband, after all he has done for you and us, you dare cause him nothing but grief. You are just a mistake, why couldn't you have born a boy so that you would bring us pride to this family? You should be grateful that Evan even looked at your way and wanted to marry you." My mother angrily shout at me and my father shook his head.

"Where did we go wrong, what did we do to deserve a little brat like you?" He said in disgust. I looked at them in horror; I could not believe them!

"How can you believe him and not me? I am your daughter!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Well we wished you weren't. We wished that you never existed." My father replied back. Now that shut me up. "Now get out of my house you stupid brat and never come back to bother us with your stupid stories ever again." He waved me off like was nothing but a bug underneath his shoes. Evan grabbed me by my shoulders and guided me out the house and then he tighten his grasp on me and whispers angrily in my ear.

"You think you are so clever don't you? Didn't you hear me on the honeymoon trip what your parents told me what they thought about you? I won't be spending the night at the apartment, so don't wait up for me alright?" He slightly shoved me away as he walked pass me to get in his car and drove off. I stood there for a few minutes and then I moved towards my car. I started it and drove off back to the apartment. Before I knew it I was there. I was as if I was on autopilot; I did not blink, I just let my body move as a normal routine then I blinked and I was in the apartment. I dropped my keys and Melissa's phone on the hard floor and then I angrily just went crazy.

I began ripping and tearing pictures of the wedding. I then went to the back of the closet and found my wedding dress, I grabbed sharp scissor and just went into it and made it almost into tiny little pieces. Then I put them in the box and just went to the garbage shoot, then threw them all in there. I then was back inside the apartment  and felt like a little bit of the  weight was lifted off my shoulders. Then I stared down and looked at my left hand and the question came to my mind when I saw that ring.

Should I throw you away too?

XxXx

Here is another chapter. Please spread the world; Read, Review amd Vote. Thank you and see you guys soon :D