First kiss

NaRuTo POV

I was thinking about YN..and i saw her favorite ICECREAM PARLOUR and then i thought to give her some of her favorite ICECREAM and then i can also confess to her..

And in this os the time when i was thinking of what to tell her...after sometimes when i reached there i saw someone like kiba going out i wasn't sure if it was him so i looked at the side he came from and i was just totally heartbroken when i saw YN and hinata talking to each other like they were best friends and laughing like there was no tomorrow. I saw this and I couldn't tolerate any more so I went out and someone crashed me into a bear hug. So i turned to look and i saw YN standing over there a stuck her tongue out and i saw hinata was beside her.
I told hinata," plz i beg you leave us ... I promise I won't bother you and YN will not too...please just let us free"
Suddenly YN bursted in to a laugh i was completely face palmed..
"She then said that she ....*laugh* broke up with ya ... Ya she should broke up with a idiot like u.." YN said

I shook her and shouted " YN whose side r u on ...mine or hers??? I don't love her and not now please."

Hinata then cleared my confusion and i was also so bammed. And i came to know that i am just like a brother to her. Then we chatted a while and had a great fun. After it was a weekend so me and YN went to house with my car i asked" , um.....ya know.... Well...YN, i love a girl a lot and she doesn't even think about me that type and ya know she is really beautiful...I can't get my eyes of her. Her hair, her beautiful EC eyes ...her loving smile........her personality and how she always live...i can't even get me off her..she is just a addiction to me...."I started blushing deep red as i was thinking about her , my one and only beloved YN and saw her face was in a sudden shock..
I asked again "um....ya okay??? U r deeply saddened... Is there anything wrong??"
She just shook her head as no

YOUR POV
I was shocked and my heart scattered into millions of small pieces and my eyes were going blurry and i felt my throat soreness ...

$$$$FLaSHBACKs$$$$

Naruto and i are both just 12 years ... Naruto told me "ya know i love a girl but she doesn't think of me live, YN, i love a girl a lot and she doesn't even care about me that type and ya know she is really beautiful...I can't get my eyes of her. Her hair, her beautiful EC eyes ...her loving smile........she is sakura"
I said " naruto i know just go and tell her about ur feelings "
Then naruto and i again started to play...

$$end of flash backs $$
Today I didn't bother him by asking the name of that girl...so i didn't say anything and tears started to fall from my eyes but he didn't notice cause my eyes were covered with my hair.. Naruto was about to ask something i got a call from my mom..

I took her call and she said that she is in her aunt house and it will be late to home at night and as I don't have any keys so i have to stay at naruto for many hours.... I said ok in a torned and husky voice and i was sure that naruto noticed.

After at 8:20 we reached to his. And when i entered the house kUshina have me a bigg hug and said "why don't ya come?? I feel like i have seen you in last forever... U r a troublemaker...." I smiled at her lightly and opened my shoes and went to their living room . After about thirty five minutes naruto entered the room and said "hey that off mood doesn't look good at you.. Ms (LN) listen I can't allow someone with that face.."
I looked at him and tried to form a usual smile on my face but i got caught by him.

He said "YN , what happened why are u sad all of a sudden and why are you not laughing....i want my YN back ....i want her not you."

I looked up and said "its not anything to worry... MR Uzumaki your usual YN is here ... Ay captain" I finished as I saluted him with a big forced smile but this time i put a lot of afford so i was saved but that forced smile faded away and my real smile came back cause his one hug made me melted .

~~~time skip~~~~~

Kushina called us and told us that food was ready. We both had our meal and yelled together "arigatou "
3 of us laughed.

I guided myself to their lawn and i sat on a soft grass spot.. There was a cool breeze and a full moon and beautiful sky with all shiny starts ....... All of that made a amazing scenery... And I started to sing song after some times i was interrupted by naruto. He said "amazing...isn't it??"
I said" yeah it is"
Naruto sat beside me and i rested ny head on his shoulder.."When you love someone and they love someone else is so hurtful..... It cant be tolerated ... When u really care for someone but who doesn't notice , it is painful...when u really really and truly believe someone and that person betray you is so much hurt..." I said
He said "hmm.... Sometimes when you feel that you are in love with a wrong person ...that hurts...""
"Do you love someone??" I asked nervously
He answered "yeah i do but my love sucks...what 'bout you??"

"mee?? Well yeah ... I am in love with the most knuckle headed boy in our school and a certain blonde boy but the problem is he loves someone whom even I don't know and he is really the perfect guy I've ever met..." I said and stood up and started walking and stopped by a big PINE TREE...

Naruto said "the girl i love she just confessed to me right now and she took a lot time to understand her real love...and now we are both in love with each other and I can't live without her...."

He started to approach towards me and i started to get back and i found no way and tripped to a tree .. He blocked my way with his arm on the tree and slowly leaning down to me..i started to blush like a mad .. I saw that he was blushing too but he started to get more and more closer and he stopped when we could sense each other's breathing.. "I love you YN...don't leave me alone " he mumbled and i smiled and said "i love you too naruto and i will never leave you al-" i was cutted off by a pair of warm and soft, sweet lips as they connected and i hoped this moment could never end. He rested one of his arm around my waist and i snaked my arms around his neck. We broke away because we needed air. We stopped breathing and melted into the kiss.

As we broke away I moved my hands from his shoulder he also did the same. Naruto said "YN i love you a lot...it took a lot of time to understand my feelings for you..i always felt something more than a friend for you but i always thought its a feeling for that you are my best friend but sasuke told me what is true love...and now i know that i love you...TRULY"
I just nodded and said i mean mumbled that " I love you to naruto...I thought i am nothing just a friend of yours but i am so happy that u also consider me that you love me.."

Naruto then got on his knees and plucked a fresh red rose from the bush zone and picked my hand and kissed it and gave me the rose and told that "I love you YN...will you be mine???...please..i will never leave you ...believe it!! "
I laughed and said " no i won't be yours...why will I?? You are such an idiot and knuckleheaded boy...."
Naruto said "huhhhh....you wont be mine ....ok .. I will make you mine... forever..." He finished with a smirk on his face and he stood up and started to come closer and he grabbed my hand and didn't let me go out of his grasp. He then kissed me again and i was forced me to tell him yes...
And he let me go out but didn't stop from kissssssssssssss.