The truth

YOUR POV
When i got out of shower i saw many things like-
41 missed calls
25 from kiba
16 from hinata

I was feeling bad about their calls so i thought I would go and have my dinner. So i did ,have my dinner and came back to my room and jumped over on my bed and i started nibbling my pillow and then I memorized that i got calls from hina and kiba so i picked up my phone and dialed hina s number and looked at my table watch i saw it was 11:45. I knew it is so weird to talk to someone on a phone at this hour so i still called hina to know why did she call i was determined to call her amd ask her every thing so i called. I was ready but my mind wasn't though i called her. After the 5 th ring she picked up. I talked to her. Our conversation was almost like this-
" hey did you call me today?? I am sorry i was in a shower so i --" i said and cut off by her

" so YN i know that you are narutos best friend... Right??"

I said" yup hina so you called me who is his bestie but why....."

She started" i know YN i broke up with him but i don't still love him

I was shocked as she told the last 5 words. I just calmed down and said" ok hina you wanna meet me?? Tomorrow.. Ok?? I will meet you at CREaM AND FUDGE icecream parlour.... Now bye" i hung up and then she replied "okk.."

/////time skip////

In morning

I wore a short blue polka dotted skirt with a indigo tops and a navy blue light jacket. Then i started to go down to my living room and found that it was wll blank no one was there. Even not my sister.

I saw a note on our dining table and it was from my one and only loving mother. Who wrote that one of her sister means my aunt is so sick and she is fighting with death and thats why my mom went there to see her my dad and my sister is gone to a friends house for a CHILDISH sleepover.

I just have some milk and cereal and got out to visit HINATA. And then i reached to my destination at just 10:30 and i saw hina was already there amd told me of i wanted to have something. I just nodded in a joyful mood and ordered a three scoops icecream as it is one of my favourite foods (don't kill me if it is not your favorite) so then we started our conversation kiba came and took a seat beside HINATA and hugged her. She told me all

"YN as you know me and naruto dated for 5 months and we don't even ever kissed each other..and i am now gonna tell you all because that day when i broke up with him someone was sneaking at us and i knew that someone was no one else but you" she stopped and huffed as she was holding her breath so tight.
" Gomenne hina chan. I am his bestie and you know i care for him and to be honest about you I didn't want him to be with you because not that i was jealous and all that things that you and all the other boys .. Staying.. Flirting .. I mean the rumors you and the other boys of our school stayed togeth--" i was cutted of by kiba .

Till now he was silent but now he also wanted to tell something. He says" YN , look, we were friends from elementary school,,, aren't we?? And you know what kind of girl she is and you know her character.. She is not that type of girl.. And all this time her one and only crush was naruto.. Thats what she was up too but the truth is she just admires him as his brother and she always wanted me but didn't realize.."

" I am so sorry that I underestimated hinata as she was m-my c-closest friend ~~" i started to cry and hugged hinata .

hinata consoled me and said " i did it all for you. Now it is up to you. I know naruto has something more feelings than a friend and i know he is your first love and crush so go and get it. Dont let it go.. I and kiba are with you.."

Then kiba said "ueah himata took a bog risk for ya. She took advantage of that bad rumor of her and ya know she really cares for you.. Now she told me that you and naruto is her main OTP (hope ya guys know that OTP means that only true pairing)"

I looked at her in surprise as she told me all that i nevwr could've imagined. I said "hinata how did you...."

Hinata said "don't forget that you in this 5 months he was very close to me and he always keeps talking about you that how cute you looked when you were with him and how did you looked when you slept at his shoulder and he once told me often he is feeling weird around you and more ... Anyway i am always with you YN -chan"

Kiba gave me a huge smile and gave me a thumbs up.

I was now wondering what hina talking about naruto ... Is he really love with me...

~~~NARUTO POV ~~~
I am sure i love YN i just need to confess to her that i love her . I just need courage hope every will help me.

AN: so how was that . As i told ya it is my first one so plz be gentle with me and i am so confused with my story. As i am unable to take this story so far..
Bye
-MIHITA