01 | best friend's boyfriend

Enjoy, lovelies. Sorry if my writing gets cringe sksksksk I wrote this when I was young

Have you ever felt that when see your best friend hanging out with your boyfriend and sometimes you get jealous?

Did you ever have the feeling you want your best friend, right there, beside you?

Well I did.

There I was, sitting, and eating lunch alone in the cafeteria. Probably Riley and Lucas are together, smooching and walking together.

Farkle, who just came in (looking for a place to sit), actually walked to me with his tray.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked.

I shook my head instead of saying no. He grabbed a chair and sat down beside me and I was starting to become a little uncomfortable.

"So, where's Riley and Lucas?" He asked while opening his chocolate chip bar.

I sighed. "Together. As always." I took a sip of my fruit punch. "Um, where's Lauren?"

Lauren is Farkle's girlfriend. No, not that Lauren, the girl that Riley's parents met at the ski lodge when they were young. That Lauren, who's a brunette teenager that has a bitchy attitude like Missy. They started dating before Riley and Lucas did after Farkle's sad breakup with Smackle. Now I wished that he had gotten back together with her. I mean, they both like the same subject, Science! 

"Well, you're lonely and sad, and I don't want to leave my friends like that. Ever." He explained. "I told her if we can meet up later."

I smiled a bit. "Thank you, Farkle. I never thought that you can ditch your girlfriend just so you can be with me."

"That's what friends are for." He said.

Then finally, Riley and Lucas show, walking and holding hands together.

"Hi, guys." Riley greets as she and him sit down beside each other. "How are you doing?"

"We're great. Fine. Totally fine." I lied.

At least Farkle's fine.

"Well that's good." Lucas replied to my answer. He gets up now. "Do you want me to get your lunch?"

"Boys do that all the time. Why don't we get our lunch together?" She asked.

Then, Lucas smiles at that idea. "You know what, I like it. Let's get to the line."

Riley and Lucas walk down the line to get their lunch together.

Here I go again, being jealous.

"Why does every moment have to be about them?" I asked.

"Maya, what don't you get? Riley and Lucas are the cutest couple in this school." Farkle said, being annoyed. Maybe how he said was sarcasm.

"Right." I sarcastically said. "Maybe that's why people stare at them doing romantic things what other cute couples do."

"People are obsessed with them." Farkle adds.

"Yeah. Like me." I answered.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Why couldn't they break up? Why couldn't Lucas date an another girl?

Why couldn't this girl be me? Why couldn't I be the one with him?

Cause I secretly like him.

And Riley doesn't discovered that yet.

Feel free to vote and comment! Okay, well... goodbye!