Alone

Genevieve was thrown roughly into a sealed metal room. They had sedated her on the way here and her head was spinning. She felt awful.

She smoothed out the white dress she had been wearing and stood up shakily, trying to see in the dark room. There was a foldout bed and a toilet. One wall consisted entirely of a metal mesh door.

A whirring sound made her jump and her bruises groaned in protest. The door slid open and she shielded her eyes from the bright light.

She was in a very big room, round and circular, with a cement roof. On the curved wall was a string of words.

LEGAL ASSAULT BIOLOGIES.

She swallows dryly. Her heart speeding faster and faster, this was the place of her nightmares. Only one thought stopped her from having a panic attack.

"Come save me Major Tom." Genevieve whispered.

.......................................
END OF BOOK ONE
.......................................

muh haha. Okay, let's get to the important stuff.

First and foremost, there will be another book. Introducing The Fairy Boy. The second installment in the 'Gifted' Trilogy. From the point of view from yours truly, Justin Wales. Also known as the intrepid J. W. (Not to be confused with Julian Waters my Dragon Slayer fans)

-=-=

Not much besides that. Well then.

~Jayfeather