thirty

Just to let you guys know I have never been to London so cut me a little slack here. I did do intense research for this chapter so I would have an idea of where they're going and how close these places are to each other.

Anyhow I'm sorry my chapters are taking so long as I said before, I don't have a lot of time but I'm not going to put this story on hold. The updates will be longer and spaced out.

I love you guys and can't thank you enough for reading! :)

Remember to vote and comment because I love comments.

{P.S. have you seen my new description for Recovery? You might be in it ;)}

--

We've been on this train for about two and a half hours and my legs have gone numb. Harry's phone was ringing and he told me he was going to find better connection and left about ten minutes ago. I stare out the window and watch the trees as they pass by.

The rehearsal dinner is tomorrow and then the wedding is the next day. I think they smashed it all into three days because that's the only time Harry and his mother will be here in England. I don't know what I'm going to do when Harry is at the rehearsal tomorrow, since he's his fathers best man.

I need to go shopping for a dress. I only own one and it's not really fit for a wedding. I might just have to wear that one since it's such short notice.

Harry interrupts my thoughts when he sits next to me and places a hand on my thigh.

"Ten more minutes." He smiles. I smile back and wrap my fingers around his.

"Who was on the phone?" I ask.

He pauses for a moment. As if he is thinking of something to say. "It was just Andy."

"Oh, what'd he say?" I ask.

"Nothing, really. He was just calling to see how we are." He answers.

"Hm." I hum. It seems kind of strange to me that he would call instead of just texting him but I shrug it off.

Soon after the train stops and we follow the crowd off. Harry holds onto my hand tightly as we push through the people. We finally get outside and I take in a deep breath. The city is louder than I expected. And it's so beautiful. We walk across a bridge and I can see the London eye on the other side. There's a soft breeze blowing my hair back.

"It's so pretty here!" I say, excitedly and wrap my arms around Harry's.

"You think so?" Harry looks down at me.

"Oh, my God. It's so beautiful." I say.

He smiles and looks away from me and to the path in front of us.
"Where do you want to go first?" He asks.

"What are my options?" I lay my head on his arm.

"Well," He says. "that over there, as I'm sure you know, is the London eye. Which I suggest we go on at night because the line is shorter and it's better. The aquarium is right over that way. Big Ben is right across the bridge."

"Isn't Big Ben just a very large clock?" I ask.

"Yes, what's your point?" He asks.

"Nothing, I just don't get the point of looking at a big clock." I explain. Of course I'm only saying this to pick at him. I do believe Big Ben is beautiful and would love to go see it.

"You have to see Big Ben. It's in the rule book of London. "He says.

I laugh. "Oh, okay. In that case I have to go look at it."