One Direction

"Y/N you have to come to the concert! If you don't go no one will be there to hold up the sign while I attempt to catch Harry's water bottle." Anni, your best friend screamed directly in your face.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I am not a fan!" you screamed just as loud. Ever since Zayn let you have been inching farther and farther from the fandom, yet your best friend won't let you leave. No one understands the pain that the band has put you in.

Zayn was you love, he was your life, yet he stomped on your heart and murdered it with Naughty Boy's help. Like who would want to work with a greasy sausage. HE.JUST.DOESN'T.GET.IT. Naughty Boy is a greasy middle aged man who is using him for fame, and 1D is life.

"Earth to Y/N! Leave Rant-Landia." Anni said snapping you out of your mental rant.

You blink three times, slowly, and say "Bottom line is, I am not going. nuff said."

She huffed and said "I didn't want to do this."

"Do wha-?" before you could finish your sentence she shoved you into the trunk of her car.

"Sorry, Y/N, but you were being difficult. Now lets get this party started!!!!!" she screamed while closing the trunk lid.

One Direction blasted through the car speakers as your madman of a best friend drove to the stadium.

WHATEVEN?!

**************

Hey! I hoped you liked the first imagine in Holy Fangirl Bible of Imagines. Yessss it was short, but I promise they'll get longer and juicier soon! Also there will be a variety of imagines not just 1D, so don't stop reading.

Add to Library

Vote

comment

KEEP FANGIRLING