Chapter One

Chapter one (Unedited)

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

I'm looking for a cover for this book, so feel free to send me covers!

You can send them to my email-Cookiemonster3601@gmail.com

__________________________________________

Samantha's POV:

"I hate him so much!"

"Yes, you've made that clear which is why we are going on with our plan" Jessica coaxed me.

Right now we were currently in a coffee shop near Jennings Holdings, Inc. I had an interview there to work as an assistant.

"You're right, I'm not going to back out now. I'm going to make him suffer for what he did to me" I said staring at those blue eyes that could make anyone turn away in fright.

"That's my girl!" She  exclaimed.

Looking down at my watch I smirked and stood up. "Looks like it's time for me to go" I said looking down at my outfit. Taking out my compact, I added more mascara on and another layer of lipstick.

"How do I look? I can't look to needy on my first day, I might not even make it if I do. Is this in betwe-"

"Perfect, now hurry it on up before you're late" she said shooing me.

Walking out the door, I crossed the street and walked into the massive building. The interior was pretty nice, there were gray couches and plants by the coffee table. All around were women in pencil skirts and important business men.

Everyone turned at my arrival and I smirked before flipping my hair and walking to the front desk swaying my hips.

"Excuse me, but I have an interview with Mr. Jennings" I said in the sweetest tone I could manage, although my eyes held disgust.

Act nice Samantha.

But this was hard to do because this women seriously needed to get her eyebrows down and her makeup was simply awful.

She looked up at me staring into my eyes and I raised my eyebrows before clearing my throat. "Interview with Mr. Jennings" I said

"Uh r-right, take that elevator over there and he's in the very top floor" she stuttered pointing.

Awe poor girl, was I simply that intimidating. I thought sarcastically.

I turned to see the elevator she was pointing at earlier and walked to it. I walked into it and the doors were just about to close when stuck their hand out and rushed in.

He had brown hair and was in a nice looking suit. His tie was a little wrinkled though. He had warm hazel eyes and a dashing smile as looked at me. I'd say he was in his early twenties like me.

"Hey there pretty lady" he said.

I turned away from him and watched the sign that changed constantly as the elevator went up.

15..

16..

17..

I could see my reflection in this elevator and right now I could him staring at me.

Smirking I looked at my reflection. I was wearing a red blouse that showed some cleavage and a short black pencil skirt. I had topped it off with some black heels that added a couple inches to my height.