6

~~♡~~

As Hana walked to out the doors of the school she could hear screams, or more like squeals. She could only see the big clump of girls on the school's yard. She got curious and decided to look at what the girls where squealing about.
"Excuse me... Sorry." She excused herself as she tried to wiggle through the crowd. In that process she tripped over some girl's foot and ended up falling to the ground.
"Ah!" She groaned as she fell onto her knees.
"Are you okay, Hana?" A hand showed up in front of her, waiting to help her up. Hana took the hand as she nod. She looks up to see whom it was helping her and now she understood why everyone was flocking around them.
"Dino?" She earned a smile from the younger male and a small nod.
"Yah, why do she know him?" Girls from the crowd whispered in disappointment as they sent Hana disgusting gazes.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as they still stood in the middle of the circle.
"I wanted to see you, is that much to ask for?" Dino took her hand and smirked.
"Let's get away from those girls. Okay?" He whispered and then started to run through the crowds, dragging Hana behind him with his hand.
"YAH!" The girls shouted and ran after them.

They have been running for 10 minutes now and they have been able to shake off the girls in the second round in their neighborhood. They where hiding behind a bush that where against the wall of a building.

They breathed hard, trying to catch their breaths as they where on their guard.
"Ah~ I really need... to get better at this cardio thing." Hana said between her breaths. Dino smiled at her and sat down.
"Sorry for dragging you into this." He said as he leaned against the wall.
"It's okay, you can't help that you're popular." She said as she sat down besides him.

"And you can't help but to be beautiful at everything you do." Dino whispered as he shut his eyes. Hana didn't hear what he said and just smiled as she looked out between the branches of the bush to see if anyone was there.

Suddenly she realized that Dino was still holding her hand. Her attention went back to him, who was half asleep by her side. She couldn't help but to smile as she saw his angelic sleeping face.
"Smiling? You're already falling for me, huh?" Hana jumped back in surprise as Dino spoke.
"You're awake?" Hana asked as she looked at him again. His eyes where still closed and his face was relaxed.

"How would I be able to sleep like this?" He opened one of his eyes and smiled at her.
"Shall we go?" He asked as he got up and pulled her up into his arms right after. His arm around her waist, as he held her hand with the other one. Speechless, Hana just blushed, as he was to close with his face.

Hana looked away, embarrassed to be so close to his face. A chuckle escaped Dino's lips as Hana looked back at him, worried.
"Noona, you're so cute. I can't understand that you're older than me." Dino laughed as he let go of her and bent over, laughing like crazy.
"Yah. Why is it so funny?" Hana asked as she looked at the over bent Dino who where laughing his ass of.
"Anyia, noona." Dino said as he looked into her eyes as he said noona. His expression changing at that one word.
"Yah... Don't look at me like that.." Hana said embarrassed as she covered her face. Dino smiled at her cuteness and took her hand.
"Let's go!" He shouted happy as he started to march away with a giggling Hana in his hand.

"Here's your order." The teenaged boy said as he handed Dino and Hana's orders onto the table. He smiled unnecessary much as he looked at Hana, making Dino send him death glares. The boy didn't notice anything as he stared at the beautiful girl in front of him. Hana was as oblivious to Dino's act as the boy.

"Thanks..." Dino said as he sent daggers with his eyes to the boy, who now became aware of the rough eyes Dino had on him, and he walked away.

The door to the café opened and Hoshi walked inside. He was going to get some cakes for the boys and as he walked inside he saw Hana. A smile got onto his face, but is soon disappeared as he saw that she was with someone, and that someone was Dino.
"Weren't you going to visit your grandmother?" Hoshi thought to himself as he stood in the cue.