Performance (Edited + new)

With a smile on his face he sat in the chair, looking at himself. It was like as if he was praising himself, congratulating himself for what he did.

"Stop smiling, you look like an idiot." Vernon sat down in the chair besides him.
"What?" Hoshi looked to the right to see his fellow friend grimace back at him.
"Your smile, idiot." Vernon said as he looked into the mirror in front of him, as the stylist fixed his hair a little.
"I guess I couldn't help it..." Hoshi smiled as he looked at his phone. He still hadn't gotten any messages from Hana, but he still waited.

"Nervous?" Seungcheol walked up to them. "Are you?" Vernon asked as he took a deep breath.
"I think we all are." Seungkwan said as he tried to smile and stay focused.

The 13 of them stood behind the scene, ready to go up. Hoshi gazed onto his phone once again, hoping Hana would have sent him something. 4 words were typed on the screen as he opened his phone.
"1 row, 2 left."

A smile grew on his lips as he left his phone to his manager.
"Let's do this! Hwaiting!" Hoshi shouted as he pumped his fist into the air. The others smiled, some laughed, as they also pumped their fist into the air.

~~♡~~

Hana sat in her seat, nervous but yet hopeful. She believed that they would do their best on their first stage promoting their song. She knew that she would be amazed, even though she knew how good they were. She couldn't believe that so many were there. They already had so many fan girls, screaming for them and all.

She sat on the first row, it was close to the stage so she could see them close up. Hana couldn't imagine how they felt, standing behind the stage right now.
"They must be so nervous." Hana said to herself as she saw them walk out on stage, one after the other.

"It's not something, standing on stage like that." Hana looked to her left and saw a man with sunglasses. He smiled as he saw Hana looking at him.
"It takes much courage and a lot of talent." He said and the music started. Hana blinked, not sure why he talked to her. She didn't know him, and she was defiantly sure that he was some kind of agent.

"Ay-yo, Ay-yo Seventeen! Yup!
You know what?
These days, I have a lot of thoughts
These days, I have so much to tell you (these days)

I feel weird, I'm not talking as much
My friends are all worried (these days)
My heart races only when I'm in front of you
So I'm sorry about my clumsy actions

I still can't control it
Please don't play with me
Why are you keeping a front?
I don't know, I don't know what will happen

So what I mean is, I want to know all of you
I'll sing you, U Hoo, I'll sing you, U Hoo
Even if my lips are dry, I need to say this baby
I adore you, I adore you, enough to get dizzy

(Adore you) these days. I (these days)
(Adore you) these days, I (these days)

How can you dazzle so much?
You're so pretty it's selfish but your personality is so humble
This is not the place to joke around
I'm announcing the fact about your charms
Is it because I like how you smile at me?
Or do I just seem light to you?"

Hana sat there smiling as she heard their song. She felt how her heart pounded hard against her chest and she felt the overwhelming feeling of love. She pushed her hands together, as she looked at how in sync they where. She felt a nudge on her shoulder and she looked to her left again.

"You seem to enjoy it very much. Someone you like?" The "agent" said and Hana was taken aback from that question.
"What?" She asked as she looked at him. Only a smile was on his lips as he looked at the boys.