Finding Time...

A/N: Hello this is my first ever Emison Fanfic. So please be kind. I'm an avid reader of them and am completely obsessed with these two characters. There will MATURE themes so here is my warning. Also I'm not a writer this is one of my first ever attempts. So be kind (yes, I know I said that twice). I haven't found my writing style yet. So you'll notice me changing things up a bit as I try to find my flow or in some cases, just trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Oh yeah and I own nothing and claim nothing!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Background:

After everything that has happened, Ali and Em reunite at a therapy session held by Dr. Sullivan. Ali and Em have been seeing each other for a little over a month now. They haven't had sex yet and are taking things slow. To say things have been going great was an understatement. They were getting along extremely well and the pair found a very nice routine with each other. Things have been extremely busy lately. It just seemed as though they never had enough "us" time. But they will find the time, they always did.

Ali's routine was to walk over to Em's every morning to be driven to school by her. She'd always made sure to stop by the brew first and get her favorite, along with Em's Straight Americano with some kind of pastry for breakfast. Ali always tried her best to arrive about 20 to 30 minutes early at her girls' house. Making sure she missed Pam leaving for work, but as soon as she could to spend as much time with Emily. Any alone time, now referred to "us" time with her girlfriend was amazing and Ali knew that Em's mom Pam left for work at around 7:30ish. School didn't start till 8:15 am so that mean if she played her cards right that it would give her and Emily at least a good half hour of "us" time, before Em drove them to school. Ali loved her morning with Em. Which usually consist of showing her rather than telling her.

Emily on the other hand had her own routine. She would drive herself and Ali to school in the morning. Then in the late afternoon she would drop Ali off at home after a long day at school. Most of the time, if there was no swim practice; she'd try to stay as long as she possibly could, before Ali herself would kick her out of her house.

They made it a routine to make sure that they at least went to school together and Em dropped Ali off, safe and sound at home. That was part of Emily's PTSD. She had to know where Ali was at all times, it drove her crazy if she didn't know where her beauty was. Can you really blame her? She just wanted to make sure Ali was okay. And yes this had become a topic at many therapy sessions between the two after Cece know to Ali as Charlotte now was caught as being -A.

Even on the day's Emily had practice, she would always make sure she would schedule the girls swim practice a little later. Giving her enough time to take Ali home. She was the assistant coach after all. Being in charge of the warm-ups had its benefits. Making sure the girls in the swim team knew exactly what they had to do, before practice started, just in case if for some reason she ran a little late dropping her baby off at home. Which rarely ever happened because Spencer would regulate and make sure Em left on time.

Em knew Ali had a heavy work load and needed all the support she could get right now. Her blond beauty was trying her best to graduate with her and her friends. Ali was so behind and had to take a bunch of makeup online courses as well as night school. Em herself knew that if she stayed at Ali's house she'd be no help at all. That she'd just distract Ali from her homework or she'd just get frustrated that her girlfriend wasn't paying attention to her. Yeah, Em could be needy, she admitted it. She wasn't bothered by how busy Ali was. She was just as busy and during the time she studied. Em either had practice or a shift at the brew. So it kind of worked out. She was keeping herself busy too. Well so she thought...