Dead In The Water 6

Start from the beginning

I looked around and didn't see any signs of Peter anywhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrea came down stairs after getting dressed and sat down on the couch in the living room.

Dean was looking around through the books and notebooks on the the bookshelves.

"Can you tell me?" Sam asked while looking at Andrea with concern.

"No. It just doesn't make sense. I'm going crazy." Andrea said while tears started to roll down her cheeks.

Then she put her head in her hands. I knew exactly how she felt, because that's how I felt when I first started sensing ghosts that no one else could see. I thought I was going crazy too.

I sat down next to her and put an arm around her and said, "You're not crazy Andrea."

"Can you tell us what happened? Everything." Sam said as he sat down across from us.

She looked up at us then sighed and said,"I heard...I thought I heard... there was this voice."

"What did it say?" Sam asked while looking at her.

"It said...it said, come play with me." Andrea said then she started to cry again. I rubbed her back and said,"It's okay. I believe you."

She looked at me and said,"What's happening?"

Then Dean came over and said,"Jake twelve years old."

He flipped through what looked like an old scrapbook then he put the book down in from of Andrea and I.

I looked at the picture of Explorer Troop 37.

"Do you recognize the kids in these pictures?" Dean asked Andrea.

I looked and could easily recognize Peter, and Bill Carlton.

Then Andrea pointed to a boy in one of the pictures within the scrapbook while saying,"The only kid I recognize is my father. He was 12 in these photos."

I started to feel cold and looked around to see if Peter was here. Then I felt really weird. It was as if I was drawn to something outside. It felt important like I needed to go out there.

I got up and walked over to the window. I noticed that Lucas was standing there too. He grabbed my arm and my head started to hurt. Suddenly I could see images flashing in my head like a movie. I seen the dock, Lake Manitoc. I seen three boys standing on the dock. I recognized them all. It was Peter, Bill and Jake, Andrea's father when he was 12 just like in the photos we were looking at. Then I seen Bill and Jake push Peter into the water. He was drowning and they didn't even try to help him out. They pushed his head under the water then he wasn't moving.

Jake and Bill looked scared. They ran off leaving Peter's dead body in the water.
Then I could see them burying Peter's bike, so there would be no evidence.

I was snapped out of the vision when Lucas shook my arm and I looked out the window with my eyes wide open. I could see the area where Bill and Jake buried Peter's bike. I couldn't stop looking at the area where the bike was buried.

Then I heard Dean say,"Lucas, what is it?

"Ella?" Sam said while coming to stand next to me.

"The truth.... they buried the truth."I said while still looking out the window.

"What?" Sam asked while looking at me confused.

Before I could say anything else, Lucas opened the door and pulled me with him. We went to the spot where the bike was buried. Everyone else followed behind us.