The ride was silent all the way to school. If you consider, blaring music to the point of the person next to you having to scream at you because you still couldn't here them- silent.

He finally unlocked the doors and we both got out. I started speed walking away from him and his car but sadly he jogged to catch up right before we entered the school doors.

When I opened the doors to walk in his hand grabbed mine, I looked at him indicating he should LET GO! But he held tighter and the look on his face told me he planed it. Everyone in the hallway turned to look at us, I felt every eye on me. I looked at some girls who had a sad look on there face, others had an angered look, and some just gave a look of pity.

When we reached my locker Dana let my hand go and I glared at him. He gave me a confident smile and one wink before turning to walk down the hallway leaving me to be alone with every person in the hallways eyes to be on me.

I still felt everyone's eyes on me as I walked to first period, I looked at everyone as I walked. Most people when they stare, they make it unnoticeable out of respect for the person or out of embarrassment of themselves but these people didn't care, they stared and stared. I made eye contact with a couple and they continued to stare.

I sat in my seat first period, I looked for McKinsey but she wasn't there.

You have got to be kidding me.

Right on time, Dana walked into the classroom, where dose he even go? I mean he comes to school on time, why does he come to class late everyday at the same time? The teacher learned to ignore his lateness and just allow him to take his seat, when he sat down he gave me a smile.

"Where do you go?" I asked as he turned in his chair to look at me.

"What?"

"Like where do you go? You were here on time?" I questioned curiously and He shrugged then winked "I don't even want to know what that meant." He chuckled then went back to what I think was listening to the teacher, but I could be wrong. I probably was.

"Hey Sophie," my name was called I looked over to Luke. He's been in my class since like 3rd grade, not a close friend, because I was a loser and he was the third hottest kid in our grade back in elementary school.

"Hey Luke." he gave a half smile, oh god.

"Can I borrow a pencil or a pen?" I nodded and handed him a pencil. "Thanks." He wrote something on a piece of paper, then handed the pencil and paper to me, "here ya go." I looked at the paper.

"What's this?" I asked looking at the numbers written neatly on the paper.

"My number." I know my cheeks were burning a red color. "Text me?" He asked. I didn't notice that Dana was now turned around in his seat watching. I nodded my head right as the bell rang, "great talk to you later Sophie." Luke said before walking down the aisle and out the door.

I went to walk down the hall when Dana stood in front of me. Fucking Dana! I still had the paper in my hand that contained Luke's number. I tried to put it behind my back but before I could Dana snatched the paper out of my hand. I noticed his jaw was tightened and his eyes were a shade darker in that beautiful chocolate brown. Or at least that's what I've heard girls call the color of his eyes.

"Hey! give that back!" I snapped trying to snatch the paper from his hand before he could see that it was a number. He shook his head and pulled it away as I continued to attempt to take it back.

"Why do you want it? It's just that fags number," Dana snapped and I rolled my eyes. Of course he knows it's Luke's number he was obviously listening.

"He's not a fag!" I defended he looked at me, his lips turned down in a frown. "You shouldn't even call people you don't know names like that!"

"Do you like him or something?" His voice was laced with something that made My cheeks get hot and I looked away as I felt the pressure to answer "Do you?" He pushed with a growl.

" I don't know? Maybe!" I yelled at him. he stopped, his jaw loosened for a second before it was once again tight and his body seemed to go stiff  then without any warning he ripped the paper up into tiny pieces and threw them in the air. They fell around us like snow on a winter day.

"There, try and put the pieces back together to call your faggot," He snapped through clenched teeth. Before I had the chance to yell at him, he walked down the hall.

I can't believe what an asshole he is.

----------------

In study hall I sat at my new seat that was in the front table where Dana, Nick, and Zack always sit. My head was in my arms while I tried to take a little nap.

"Hey," a voice said. I looked up to see Rena standing at the table, I smiled.

"Hey," I said in a whisper and she laughed as she sat down. She's gonna get us both in trouble for her sitting here.

"Don't worry, the teacher left about five minutes ago. He has a meeting or something he won't be back for a while," she said her eyes were focused on something. "Where did you get those bruises on your neck?" She asked, my hand went up to cover them. Shit! I totally forgot about them. Have they been visible the whole day!

"They aren't bruises," I said looking down and my cheeks burning hot.

"Please tell me Dana didn't leave those hickeys," Rena said her voice was filled with concern.

"Why?" My own voice matched hers.

"Did Dana leave those hickeys on your neck?" She asked again. I nodded and she looked down at the table.

"What? Why did you ask if he left them? Did your brother say something?" She looked at me a look of pity on her features.

"Sophie, when Dana left those hickeys, he was claiming his property." I shook my head not understanding I'm not his property though! The bell rang and we all went to leave when I pulled Rena by her arm to stop.

"I'm not Dana's property though." I explained obviously not understanding what she was getting to, she shook her head.

"It doesn't matter when he put those hickeys in those spots-"

"I was placing you into the virginity game," a voice spoke suddenly. Rena and I both turned our heads to see Dana with a smirk plastered on his face.

Then everything went to my mind: Hickeys. Dana. Virginity Game.

"No!" I yelled everyone in the hallway stopped and looked at us, I looked at all of them as my shyness took over I started to get nervous then tears started to cloud my vision as I heard everyone whispering things and laughter filled my ears like tunnel as if I could hear every little thing being said. So I did the one thing I knew how to do.

I ran

I ran past Dana, down the hall and pushed through the crowd of people out the door. All the way down the hall I heard one voice. "Oh come on sweetheart, don't be a cry baby," he laughed. I realized one thing though...

I HATE Dana Valentine.

-----------_____---------_______

Sophie is officially in the virginity game!! But comment and tell me if you liked this chapter. Vote everyone!