“Yes mistress” I just rolled my eyes at him and continued getting out of bed. I’m glad to have Micky in my life because I’m pretty sure no one could cheer me up like he’s able to. Love is just an amazing feeling.

   Micky made us an amazing breakfast and my tablet was taken. The taste of the damn tablet was horrible. It was like a mixture of stale bread and honey. I’m just hope I’m off them and my chemotherapy soon because I can’t be doing with taking these or having needles prodded into me all the time. It’s like freaking torture and I hate torture.

“So what movie you wanna watch first?”

“Obviously Harry Potter. You diss my choice and you won’t have balls”

“I wasn’t gonna diss dear but why must you always go for my balls whenever you make a threat?”

“Because my wonderful lovely husband, your face goes pale which means I get to see the wonderful reaction,” I sarcastically responded.

“You’ll get your comeuppance soon my lovely wife”

“Bring it”

“Oh it’s on, baby girl”

“Where and when?”

“Let’s just say my attack will be spontaneous and unplanned”

“Mm, that makes me tremble in my boots. NOT”

“EllaBanana, you’ll be shaking in your boots whenever I attack”

“Whatever Micky Mouse” He just gave me a wide grin and pressed play. Oh, that boy was getting it and he’s getting it hard.

Micky’s POV

When Ella declared the war, I was already prepared. I knew she’d declare war on me so I took the liberty of preparing a few pranks before we left Windsor. It was nothing major, just the semi-permanent hair dye in her shampoo, the itchy powder on some of her clothes that she was yet to wear and the typical phone prank but that obviously won’t work because we’ve to be antisocial this week. However, it’ll work when we get home. Victory shall be MINE! I hope.

   I’ve nothing against Harry Potter, neither books nor films but I’ve seen them so many times and it gets quite annoying since you know what happens at the end. However, I know I have to suck it up and just watch it for the sake of Ella, whom, by the way loves them like the sun. I have a little Potterhead for a wife. It’s cute but it’s annoying since this is what she’ll always wanna watch. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing…Oh; shut up Micky and suck it up.

   After the first few films of Harry Potter, I went to make lunch for Ella and I. It’s not for the fact I was bored since Harry Potter wasn’t boring, it’s just I don’t know. I’m a weird child when it comes to watching movies. Think I always have been. I need to stop arguing with myself in my head because it’s not a good thing.

“Hey Micky, what time do we leave here on the day we do leave?”

“I don’t have a clue. All your dad told us was to be up for five thirty since we’re leaving at 6am. I don’t know if that includes the day we leave or what. So why aren’t you watching the film?”