"Will ye just say somethin' Had. Jesus I ain't yelling at ye, I just wanna know if ye really meant it." Feeling his thumb gently rub circles on the skin of my arm, I looked up at him.

Letting out my breath, I closed my eyes for a moment. Just the simple soft touch of his fingers against me, had me calming down. Calming down enough to talk to him at least.

"It's stupid because I shouldn't have said it to you. Not in this world." Shaking my head, I finally gave him my answer. "It was my one rule and I broke it into a million pieces as soon as I met you."

"Ye rule not to get attached? Well I hate to tell ye Had but its kinda late for that." Daryl placed his against the steering wheel, looking out into the wooded area we were parked in. "I ain't one for feelin's but ye important to me. To damn important for ye to say what we got is stupid."

I was slightly taken aback by what I heard. Shock was defiantly an understatement for what I was feeling at the moment. Frankly Daryl was never one for expressing feelings so openly. He'd kiss and hug me, but he never really expressed his feelings for me beyond that. Which was fine by me... It's the end of the world, people aren't looking for long term commitments anymore.

When I didn't say anything I saw his grip on the steering wheel tighten. Making his knuckles slowly turn white.

"I didn't say what we have is stupid." I slid over to him slowly, making sure he was ok with me this close to him. So when he didn't push me away, I figured it was fine. "I said what I told you back there was stupid. I shouldn't have told you that I love you, but I was just overwhelmed thinking about how Shane died, and how it could have been you Daryl."

"Ye that concerned I can't handle myself?" Despite the seriousness in his voice a smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

Rolling my eyes, I gently hit his shoulder with my good hand. Letting a smirk quickly form on my face.

"I'm not worried that you can't handle yourself. I'm worried about the people out there, I don't trust them." Taking a breath, I let my hand rest against his leg.

Feeling his body stiffen at my touch, I quickly removed my hand. Resting it back against the material of my jeans. Letting my fingers splay out.

"Well ye got reason not to trust them idiots out there." Leaning his head down he found my gaze. "Ye ain't have to worry Had, it'd be a cold day in hell before a Dixon died." He calmly said as his hand grabbed ahold of mine.

I watched as he gently placed my hand back on his leg. But he didn't pull away, he kept his hand on top of mine, his thumb tracing circles in my skin. Just that simple motion had the worry consuming me slowly dissipate.

"If you say so Dare." I shrugged and leaned against his side. My hand gently squeezing his thigh as I laid my head back on the head rest.

"I do say so." He said, bringing his hand up and tilting my head towards him. Looking into his blue eyes I almost got lost in the moment.

We sat there a few seconds before his fingers ran through my loose hair. Taking a fist full of it he gently tugged on it pulling me closer to him. A small moan left my lips as they brushed against his. I wasn't usually a fan of people pulling on my hair, but the way Daryl did it was just a massive turn on.

Closing my eyes I crashed my lips against Daryl's. My lips moving with his in a heated moment. Despite being in a cramped truck, we still managed. Pulling on my hair again, he moved my head so he had better excess. So his tongue could trace along my lips, begging me to let him in.

Opening my mouth his tongue quickly met mine. Letting them dance together heatedly as his hand shifted my body slowly.

Breaking away from him, I finally opened my eyes to see his face hovering over me. My back was now on the seat of the truck, my legs pressed against the door. Daryl's body laying on top of mine carefully.