" You two are really noisy.. I'm hard to study because of you two.", said Sulli.

'Choi Sulli', as known as the top student of their class, got annoyed because of their stupid quarrel.

" You two are terribly childish.. If you guys want to fight, just get out of here..", said Sulli.
Hurt. Sehun felt hurt whenever she cursed him. He didn't know why. Although he feels nothing whoever curse and mock over him, he feels hurt when the top girl mocks at him.

" You don't get out? ... Ok.. So, I'll go..", said Sulli grabbing her book and headed to the library. Gun Min shrugged Sehun's hands on his collar and got out of the class after giving a death glare to the dumbfound Sehun.

Finally, Sehun turned into reality and took a seat at his table. He felt nothing for now. Yes... the pain in his heart is not stable any longer... Just for a while... while Sulli was mocking at him.

When the school was over, Sehun walked to the school gate alone. Unexpectedly, he saw a popular boy standing at the gate.

" Wow.. Who's it? Isn't it our tennis champion?", Sehun greeted him first.

'Kim Taehyung' , as known as a flower boy of their school. He's quite popular not only in their school but also in this city, Seoul since he's a unique tennis player and he's handsome as a idol.

" Hi..", Taehyung responded coldly.

" Hey.. We're in the same school... Which class of your?", asked Sehun.

" Class 3-1..", Taehyung replied with a warm smile. Of course he's not an arrogant boy. He's friendly to all students.

" Oh.. You're from class 3-1.. Wait.. I think.. I'm from that class either..", said Sehun tapping his chin.

" Yes.. We're from the same class, Oh Sehun.", said Taehyung smirking over Sehun's stupidity.

" Oh..", Sehun nodded his head like he realized well.

" Eventhough I was absent my classes because of the tennis matches, why are you absent most of the time?", asked Taehyung.

" Oh... I'm usually hospitalized..", said Sehun. Taehyung didn't complain anymore and just nodded at his answer.

" Taehyung!", as soon as they heard that, they turned their head to the three girls, who was coming towards them, Dasom, Chorong and Sulli.

" What are you doing with this psycho?", asked Sulli that made Sehun smirked after hearing she called him 'Psycho'...

" I'm just talking..", said Taehyung, while smiling to his bestfriend. Yes.. Taehyung and Sulli are bestfriends since they were 8. They know about each other more than theirselves. And all students know that how much they appreciate each other.

" Don't mess with him. You can get into trouble..", said Sulli coldly.

" Ok.. Let's go..", said Taehyung being an obedient bestie. He then wrapped his arm around Sulli's shoulder and left joking and laughing with his bestfriend. Yes.. Taehyung is the only one who can stay like that with Sulli. He's the only boy in her life.

" Bye Bye, Sehun..", after Dasom had said goodbye to Sehun, she left with the quiet Chorong.

" Ah.. Really... That rude girl.. She doesn't know how to greet me.. She only cares her Taehyung.", said Sehun over Sulli neglecting on him and sighed. He then left to his mansion.

While Sehun was sitting at the dinning room to have dinner, his dad came to him.

" Oh.. Mr. Oh, the president of our school, what's matter..?", said Sehun ironically.

" In a while, my guests'll be here. So get into your room. Don't come out until they leave.", said his dad.

" Ok.", Sehun smirked and dragged himself into his room.

Yes.. His dad isn't happy for his presence. Oh Sehyung, his dad even think his son's a shame for him. His dad is the president of their highschool. But no one know it since Mr. Oh hid it. He didn't want a psycho as his son.

And that's why Sehun usually hospitalizes. His dad thinks that Sehun's suffering psychosis. Even his dad doesn't see him as a normal. No wonder why this world considers him as a stupid.

But Sehun just shrugs them off and passes his life easily. He knows himself he's not a psycho but he doesn't complain to explain to others. The reason why he became like that is that he hates his father... Since when he started to hate him, he started to against the world. So he does these stupid things and he needs no registeration for his presence....

_________________________________

Hello... My beloved readers...

How is the first chapter..
Do you like it???
Please drop votes and comments for support to me...

LUV U ALL!!!♡