"I do, it's cute" he said, pressing his lips to it.

"Harry" I whined making him smile a bit before pulling away.

"Are you still bleeding?" he asked, making my cheeks heat up.

"Don't say it like that!" I whined making him laugh.

"Are you?" he asked.

"No" I replied.

"Good, I want to try something" he said slowly making my eyes widen.

"Like what?" I asked, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Not that" he said lowly, sensing my nerves.

He pushed himself onto the bed and laying his head on the pillows. He stretched his legs out wide, as a bulge had prominently stuck out of his boxers.

"Come here. Sit right here, facing away from me..." he said patting his chest.

I bit my lip and climbed on the bed, doing as he says and facing away from him. I furrowed my eyebrows and twist my body to look at him. His once green eyes had now darkened to an almost completely black. He scanned his eyes up my back and to my confused expression. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back, making my center hover right above his mouth. I gasped as I felt his hot breath over my underwear.

"Now lay on your stomach" he commanded as I lowered myself so my face was aligned with his boxers.

I sucked in a harsh breath as I felt his lips kiss at the insides of my thighs. I felt myself tighten them around his head as his lips ran all around the area. His fingers rubbed at my clothed entrance as I snapped out of the daze. I followed him and let my hand palm him through his boxers. A groan left his lips as I felt his fingers tug at my underwear and pushing them to the side.

My fingers toyed with the waist band of his boxers before pulling them down and letting his member free. I felt his lips kiss my entrance before he laid his tongue flat against it. I took his tip into my mouth and whined at his lack of contact. I ground my hips against his tongue as he twitched a bit in my mouth. His fingers came up and parted my lips before allowing his tongue to poke in and out of my entrance.

My hand wrapped around the base of his member as I bobbed my head up and down the first few inches of the shaft. I still felt shaky with this and clearly I was no expert at it, but I guess it's just one of those things he's just going to have to deal with. One of his fingers pressed against my sensitive bud making me whimper against his shaft. He groaned against me making me ground my hips harder.

"Fück" he mumbled, letting one of his fingers slide into me.

My hand sped up and pumped harder around his length as my mouth worked the top half. I tasted pre-come around my lips as he lifted his hips and pushed himself further into my mouth. I let my throat relax and allowed him to thrust himself into my mouth. His single finger was still inside of me, no longer moving as he focused on his self pleasure for a moment.

I took it upon myself to grind down on the single, long finger as we basically used each other. This is an awful way to for either of us to go about things, but neither of us wanted to stop. His hips rested on the mattress as I felt another one of his fingers enter me. A familiar pit began building in my stomach as I felt his stomach clench underneath me. My hand slowed down a bit as I allowed my tongue to delicately trace along his tip.

"Fück, you're killing me" he moaned.

His finger pulled out of me as he tongue quickly brought me closer and closer to the edge. I worked my hand quicker, mirroring his actions as we came closer to our highs together. His tongue moved faster against as I felt myself move quicker against his shaft.

"Harry" I moaned feeling myself hit my high.

Waves of pleasure ran through my body and before I knew it, Harry came in my hand with a string of moans and curses. We each rode out our orgasms together and allowed each other to have a minute to regain ourselves.

I sat up and swung my leg over while adjusting my underwear. I laid down next to a tired looking Harry as he was racing to catch his breath. I cuddled up into his chest while his hand came out and wrapped around my waist.

"I can't believe I just did that" I said quietly.

"Me either" he said, letting out a chuckle.

We laid in silence for a moment, enjoying each other's company. His hand would every once and while run up and down my back as our breathing began to slow down. I felt Harry's head turn to look at me before quirking it to the side.

"Ara.." he said quietly making me turn my head to look at him.

"What?" I asked, watching his facial expression look as if he was having inner conflict with himself.

"Uh.. nevermind" he said, pressing his face into my neck and leave a few kisses.

~

SETH CASPER

"Is everything all set?" Elliot asked, loading the last of the ammo onto the jet.

"I think so, we just need to check in with everyone at the base" I responded, nodding over at our communications guy.

"Do you think he's told her yet?" he asked making me shurg.

"He better fücking have, or she's going to get one rude awakening" I said, rolling my eyes.

"But, in a way, he's kind of right. If we just barge in and put him on the spot, I don't think she will ever forgive us" he said.

"I think the only thing we need to worry about is her never forgiving him. Think about it El, he's kept his dirty little secret from her for so long, god knows what she'll do" I said flipping through the paperwork on the table in front of me.

"But, it's different, Seth. That happened a while ago and she can't really blame him for what he did in the past, but she can blame us for making him confess" he said making me sigh.

"Look, we have a deal with him. There are rules for him to follow and rules for us to follow. I can't do anything about how she feels, that's up to her. Although, I highly doubt she will ever go against the two men she's known her whole life" I said watching Elliot bit his lip.

"I don't know. I find it all a bit strange that she went so easily" he said making me roll my eyes

"They had a gun pointed to Aurora's head!" I said

"But still, it seems a bit odd to me" he said making me growl.

"Listen, I know you feel bad and yes I do too. She's our sister and I love her to death and it fücking sucks that with just one sentence she's going to get her entire life ruined, but Elliot if we break our part of the deal, it means thousands of men will die" I said.

"But she's our little sister" he said.

"She's not a baby anymore, and I know that neither of us want to admit it, but she isn't. She needs to make her own decisions" I said truthfully making Elliot's shoulder slump.

"I hate what we're about to do" he confessed making me sigh.

"Me too"

A/N:

kinda short but ehhh

sooo what do you think will happen???

*wink*wink* possible ending?

I also wanted to say that my cover for this book was made a while ago by one of my readers! but the person who made the actual edit of Harry with like the tattoos and stuff was jaysmanips!! (her names on the watermark but I still needed to give credit)

Thanks for the love and support!!