Freddy x Chubby reader: Time Goes Slow with Beauty

Start from the beginning

"(Y/n)..." Freddy walked up to you. Placing his finger under your chin and gently made you face him. "Are. You. Sure?"

"Yes... I am" You hesitated.

"You're lying," Freddy sighed. "Stand up"

"What?"

"Stand up." He demanded. Standing up you looked back at him. Freddy gave you a sympathetic look and wrapped his arms around you.

"You seem like you need a hug," he whispered in your ear. You shivered at his voice so close to your ear. He broke the hug, sliding his hands from your back down to your waist. You felt a bit uncomfortable, no one has ever held you by the waist like that. You looked up at Freddy. His face showed that he is enjoying how you feel under his hands.

"Damn, she's so beautiful," Freddy whispered. He felt you become tense. "I said that out loud... didn't I?"

"Y-yeah..." You flustered.

"Shit..."

"U-um, it's ok! People accidentally say things out loud all the time, especially the things they don't mean to say," You chuckled nervously. Looking away nervously.

"I do agree that I can say things out loud from time to time. However..." Freddy pulled you closer moving his hand to make you face him, tilting his head, grazing his nose against yours. "I meant what I said about you."

Your legs go numb and your face turns red. You feel Freddy smile as his lips were just a few millimeters away from yours. Freddy squeezed your waist tighter causing your hips to move forward into his. Surprised, Freddy chuckled.

"I know my actions are bold, but I think it is too soon for that."

"N-no, it's not like that!" You became flustered. "You squeezed my sides so I accidentally moved forward. Besides, I don't have the figure for doing something like that. I'm really sorry." You rambled.

"Hey!" Freddy scolded, squeezing your waist tighter. "I don't want to hear you put yourself down. You are beautiful, and there is nothing wrong with having more to hold."

His eyebrows knit as his eyes narrowed, staring at yours. His face being so close is making your heartbeat so hard that you feel like you're about to explode. His hand glides to the small of your back as his other slides across your cheek and rakes in your hair. Pulling you closer, his lips touched yours lightly.

"Looks like someone is a bit eagar~" Freddy purred, his lips tickling yours as he spoke. You didn't know what to do, only one move closer would cause you two to kiss. You want him to, his actions make you want him. His words about you were so sweet that you want to taste the lips that spoke them. Freddy is enjoying your reaction. He smirked.

"Do you want it?" He teased. Looking into each other's eyes, you felt intimidated by his boldness.

"What what?" You whispered. Feeling your lips tickle his.

"Don't play coy (Y/n), you want a kiss, don't you?" Freddy whispered. You turned your face away, you needed to breathe. Freddy chuckled as his lips touched your cheek. Your eyes widened. Now you really need to breathe. He used his hand that was on your head to make you face him again.

"You can't avoid me," Freddy whispered, pulling you closer to his lips. His tongue grazed your bottom lip as he pulled you closer making your lips fully touch his. Your eyes shot wide open, looking at his eyes, his eyes were half-closed, looking at you. His grip on your waist is tightening his hand wanting to hold you more, making you gently thrust your hips forward. His other hand slid to your neck, making you move your face upwards. Your eyelids grew heavy and your lungs were running out of air. You backed away to get some air to be pulled back into Freddy's lips. Parting your lips slightly, you grabbed some air before Freddy closed the gap between your lips. He backed away from the kiss, looking at your flustered face. He breathed out, and smirked, pulling you back into his lips. Your eyes were closed, but Freddy kept his eyes open a little longer. The delight he saw in your face pleased him, we watched your face go from tense to relaxed. He closed his eyes relying on his touch to help you keep you filled with ecstasy, his hand sliding up your back resting beneath your shoulder blades, your chest pressing against his.

Your hand moves up over his shoulders, raking your fingers into his hair, slightly pulling at his hair. You continue to kiss him. His lips are so soft and sweet. You finally taste the lips that spoke those kind words to you. Pulling him closer, the intensity of the kiss grew. Breathing every time you opened your mouth to kiss him again. How he grazed his hands against you drove you crazy. Him pulling you closer made you want him more.

Breaking the kiss, you two looked at each other, panting. The feeling of love and satisfaction between you two made you two not want to let go of each other. Freddy kissed your forehead and then rested his forehead against yours.

"You are beautiful. Don't you ever forget that alright? Holding you feels so right to me. You're soft and I just don't want to let you go." Freddy confessed panting through each sentence. You were panting as well but smiled.

"Thank you..." You smiled. "Just um... why would you kiss someone you barely know?"

"It felt right... Like love at first sight kinda thing" Freddy breathed out. Looking at the clock, it was only 3 A.M.

"Time sure does go slow when you're having fun, huh?" Freddy chuckled.

"Especially with someone as beautiful as you~"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup :I hoped you like it :3

Edit: Almost everything