[[The Lemon]]

((Just so you know this is now in third person point of view))

You just got done watching a movie you decided to watch and it was getting late. You standup and stretch your arms out you arms letting out a big yawn. "Hey, I'm gonna head to bed. I don't have a guest room and ain't no way I'm letting you sleep on the couch, so you will have to sleep with me.". Gamzee nods and gives you a lazy smile. "It'll be fine since my bed is pretty big. You can get changed in the bathroom if you want." You show him where it is and you head to your room. You don't really need to get changed because you were already in your pajamas from earlier. A (F/C) shirt and a baggy pair of black pajama pants. You wait a few seconds before you hear the bathroom door open and Gamzee enters your room. You get under the blanket and gestures for Gamzee to lay down next to you. He lays down next to you under the blanket next to you. You turn off the lights and get comfortable with Gamzee laying behind you. Right before you drift off to sleep you realize, he was shirtless... Aw-well not like you were gonna argue against it. Shit, you didn't mind one fucking bit. You thought he was kinda hot too. You fell asleep soon with a small blush on your face.

((Another time skip from a baby strider, to about an hour later))

You wake up with two arms wrapped around you. You are reminded of Gamzee's presence when you notice the feeling of his warm bare chest against you back. You can feel his chest rise and fall with each of this breaths, it was so soothing and calm and.... You feel something else of Gamzee's... And that something else was pressing against your inner thigh. You speak quietly trying not to awaken Gamzee but at the same time trying to talk to him.
"Ah, Gamzee... are you awake?".
He doesn't answer but your pretty sure he is. He holds you closer so that your back is pressed against his chest. He fails to keep his 'sleeping-act' up when you accidentally rub against his bulge during his action. He lets out a quiet grown at the small friction. "I take that as a yes.". "Sorry lil'mama, I can't all up and help myself. Your just too motherfucking cute.". He rubs is lower half agains you in search of more friction. "N-no n-need to apologize. I want to have a little fun too.". You try to keep you voice as steady as possible but you can't do well because of Gamzee's actions as they send shots of pleasure through you.
He turns you over so that his body is hovering only inches away from yours. He soon rids you of your clothes express for your (F/C) panties. He saw no real use for them anyway. You did the same with his poke-a-dotted pants, throwing them across the room to who knows where. Gamzee soon planted a rough kiss directly on your soft lips. When he gave your bottom lip a small lick, asking for entrance, you decided to tease him a bit and deny entry. He lets out a quiet growl and suddenly grabs your ass causing you to gasp letting hip speak his way into your mouth. He leaves no place untouched as his tongue explores it's new territory.
Gamzee's hand move from your ass to your woman hood, where only a thin wet piece of fabric was the only thing separating him from you.

((Haha haaaa~ evil cliff hanger...
Okay just kiddin I'm not quite that cruel, I'm just changing point of views))